Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 24-01-2019, 08:41 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Sadly, nor is the Goldstone Ground my friend.
Old 24-01-2019, 08:41 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
What's to be scared about ?
It's not what it used to be.-

I will be giving Clapham a swerve.
Old 24-01-2019, 08:43 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Agree it's not but I'm not the one making excuses for not going . I didn't go to the last one at yours purely because I couldn't be arsed but didn't feel the need to make excuses .
Old 24-01-2019, 08:49 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Agree it's not but I'm not the one making excuses for not going . I didn't go to the last one at yours purely because I couldn't be arsed but didn't feel the need to make excuses .
I thought your excuse was because you had become a grandad.
Old 24-01-2019, 08:53 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
I thought your excuse was because you had become a grandad.
And that is why I couldn't be arsed with it. If I got pulled for being drunk the Argus would put 'grandfather aged 55......'
Old 24-01-2019, 08:56 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
And that is why I couldn't be arsed with it. If I got pulled for being drunk the Argus would put 'grandfather aged 55......'
56 very soon.
Old 25-01-2019, 05:42 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Singing Section for West Brom Game

“I know there was talk of a singing section in the north stand blocks C & D I think it was for the west brom cup game? Will this be a success and encourage the rest of the stadium in creating an atmosphere that will talked about in years to come ? massive opportunity this for NSK I hope they take full advantage.”

How can they possibly surpass Fulham away
free song sheets under the seats and the words on the screen so they all can sing along
Old 25-01-2019, 07:57 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Singing Section for West Brom Game

“I know there was talk of a singing section in the north stand blocks C & D I think it was for the west brom cup game? Will this be a success and encourage the rest of the stadium in creating an atmosphere that will talked about in years to come ? massive opportunity this for NSK I hope they take full advantage.”

How can they possibly surpass Fulham away
"Talked about for years to come" LOL
Old 25-01-2019, 10:47 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
The more successful these tossers become on the pitch, the more pathetic they seem to get off it. 'Talked about in years to come' do me a favour.
They don't seem to talk about this from years ago very much do they?

Old 25-01-2019, 10:48 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Sadly, nor is the Goldstone Ground my friend.
Sadly?
Old 25-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
To be fair there had been some drizzle forecast that day.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:51 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This was pre concourse ( of the year)
The weeds, of course , will deny this happened, the Withdean was packed to the rafters every game, with 1000,s locked out .
Old 25-01-2019, 12:26 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
They don't seem to talk about this from years ago very much do they?
FA cup 2nd round match against a team in the 7th tier. Come on now dwindle, even for you that's desperate.

Last edited by ColoColo12; 25-01-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:09 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
FA cup 2nd round match against a team in the 7th tier. Come on now dwindle, even for you that's desperate.
I’ll run with this one Jasper.
So an opportunity to reach the 3rd round , play a glamour side, and make some much needed funds for your club ( pre Bloom of course)
You just couldn’t be bothered.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:49 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
The ginger haired keyboard warrior who lives in Sheffield is back. Don't mess with him...he has a GTI and a house. Gansta.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:51 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jasper
Old 25-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
he has a GTI and a house. Gansta.
LLCoolJasper.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
I’ll run with this one Jasper.
So an opportunity to reach the 3rd round , play a glamour side, and make some much needed funds for your club ( pre Bloom of course)
You just couldn’t be bothered.
Snide away, but I'd love to see how many Palace fans would turn up at a sports centre in December to watch a 4th division team play a non-league team in the Cup..

Maybe some of those missing 10,000 who only ever bother rocking up at Selhurst when Palace are in the PL would make an effort eh. After all, you Palace fans are such self-proclaimed "legends" in football, I'm sure you'd be queuing round the block.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
Snide away, but I'd love to see how many Palace fans would turn up at a sports centre in December to watch a 4th division team play a non-league team in the Cup..

Maybe some of those missing 10,000 who only ever bother rocking up at Selhurst when Palace are in the PL would make an effort eh. After all, you Palace fans are such self-proclaimed "legends" in football, I'm sure you'd be queuing round the block.
Go **** yourself, you drunken racist
Old 25-01-2019, 02:13 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Another cup game against a minnow ?