Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 25-01-2019, 05:51 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
Not trolling at all. Just responding to the usual tedious "Withdean attendances" sputum being splattered all over this forum, which ties in with the (laughable) notion that your "legendary support" would actually have been any better had your club spent 12 years playing at a sports centre.

(which will doubtless cue the next routine snide cut n' paste from some goon still peddling that tired old myth about "you did nothing to save your ground", blah blah).

As for "drunkard", I wasn't aware that nobody else on this board ever has a drink. Is there truly no end to Palace fans perfection ?

Extraordinary.
That is an assumption.
Old 25-01-2019, 05:54 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not trolling at all. Just responding to the usual tedious "Withdean attendances" sputum being splattered all over this forum, which ties in with the (laughable) notion that your "legendary support" would actually have been any better had your club spent 12 years playing at a sports centre.

(which will doubtless cue the next routine snide cut n' paste from some goon still peddling that tired old myth about "you did nothing to save your ground", blah blah).

As for "drunkard", I wasn't aware that nobody else on this board ever has a drink. Is there truly no end to Palace fans perfection ?

Extraordinary.
Bottom line Sickly Pete is that you couldn't sell out a 8000 athletics stadium, the figures are there for everyone to see. So you banging on about us getting an extra 10000 when we're in the Prem is a little stupid don't you think. For the record, check out the record attendance for a 4th Division match, around 1000 more than your record attendance in your entire history
Old 25-01-2019, 06:11 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The inebriated one is still prattling on I see.
Looking forward to his early morning views, will his mask slip I wonder ?
Once a racist ........
Old 25-01-2019, 06:16 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I wonder what the real reason is that makes them hate the area our ground is situated in ?
" fried chicken shops " is probably a little clue.
Old 25-01-2019, 06:19 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I wonder what the real reason is that makes them hate the area our ground is situated in ?
Too many people about, they're used to wide open spaces and the occasional train passing through
Old 25-01-2019, 06:20 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
He doesn’t like mark bright either .
Old 25-01-2019, 06:25 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Having a go at the local population is a bit rich. Has anyone seen the out and out weirdos that populate Lewes ? I went to Brighton and Sussex universitys with my daughter a couple of weeks back and Falmer village is like something out of the midwich cuckoos.
Old 25-01-2019, 06:34 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Extraordinary.
Yeah mr racist, plenty of us like a drink BUT we dont then go on your poor excuse for a forum, north korea chat and spout bollox like you and your mates do (apart from the fact that we arent allowed to by the maggot that is bozza, but we have lives to live, unlike your self, you pisshead racist idiot!

Last edited by grand aigle; 25-01-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:17 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Having a go at the local population is a bit rich. Has anyone seen the out and out weirdos that populate Lewes ? I went to Brighton and Sussex universitys with my daughter a couple of weeks back and Falmer village is like something out of the midwich cuckoos.
Makes Moulscoomb seem normal.

I worked at Sussex Uni for 6 years.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:23 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Makes Moulscoomb seem normal.

I worked at Sussex Uni for 6 years.
Weirdness aside you have to feel sorry for the residents,first the village is cut in two by the A27 and then a hideous white monstrosity is built a few minutes walk away.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:30 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lived in the county and worked all over it for three and a half years. They are a very strange bunch down there, and the further east and west you go it just gets worse.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Weirdness aside you have to feel sorry for the residents,first the village is cut in two by the A27 and then a hideous white monstrosity is built a few minutes walk away.
Sussex Uni 60's architecture is pretty ghastly, guess they thought that having added Brighton Uni to that eyesore another monstrosity wouldn't make any difference.

As you say though, gotta feel sorry for the residents, even the ducks on the pond.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:47 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
that tired old myth about "you did nothing to save your ground", blah blah).
Here's your chance, then, to put the record straight, once and for all. We can all draw a line under it.

Please humour us with specifics in relation to the following:

1. What did the Brighton Fans do to try and save the ground ?
2. How did you trouser £320 Million (Three Hundred and Twenty Million - as per the latest accounts), in the "right way" ?

Open ended vague responses or whataboutery is not what we are seeking here.

I look forward to your definitive response.

Thanks in advance.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:55 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away Day Eagle View Post
Here's your chance, then, to put the record straight, once and for all. We can all draw a line under it.

2. How did you trouser £320 Million (Three Hundred and Twenty Million - as per the latest accounts), in the "right way" ?

Thanks in advance.
You'll have to wait until he's sober, first.

Might take a long time.
Old 25-01-2019, 09:34 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
You'll have to wait until he's sober, first.

Might take a long time.
He might have a bash at it at about 2-00am but yes it might take a while.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:44 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Yeah mr racist, plenty of us like a drink BUT we dont then go on your poor excuse for a forum, north korea chat and spout bollox like you and your mates do (apart from the fact that we arent allowed to by the maggot that is bozza, but we have lives to live, unlike your self, you pisshead racist idiot!
You forgot the closing )

Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 25-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away Day Eagle View Post

Thanks in advance.
OK, off the top of my head...

* Got a game abandoned by storming the pitch and breaking the crossbars (2 point deduction from the FA).
* Stormed the pitch and staged a sit-in protest during a game in the centre circle (which eventually ended when the class act that is Liam Brady came out to talk to the fans)
* Turned up outside and boycotted a game (Mansfield) - but kicked the gates in at half time, walked in and saw the 2nd half (some fans from the rapidly abandoned Directors box)
* Stormed the Directors box during a game, which saw the CEO David Bellotti flee for the boardroom and lock himself in, while fans tried to kick the door in to get to him. After that, he never attended another game at the Goldstone "under police advice"
* Had a fan convicted and locked up for issuing death threats to Bellotti.
* Fans United, where thousands of fans from other clubs turned up (some from Germany and Spain) in solidarity to our battle against the filth destroying our club. We beat Hartlepool 5-0 that day. Those goals actually swung it to keep us in the League on the final day.
* Marched en-masse on Bill Archers home in Wigan with the banner "Homeless, Broke, the Boards a Joke"

And after all that, we then had to embark on an intensive 12 year campaign to get a stadium. Yeah alright mate...we did "nothing".

2. We are fortunate to have a wealthy benefactor as a fan, a 3rd generation board member who has invested millions in the club he was born to support. Our starting point, when he took over, was a team that was playing at an open air sports centre, and training in a park. To address this, he funded firstly a stadium, and then a training ground. I guess he could have splurged his money on some high-profile Benteke's and Sako's in an attempt to hard-wire a rapid ascent up the leagues. But Mr Bloom is a little smarter than that.

He invested in a project for the long term, and now we are seeing and enjoying the fruit of his wisdom. There is a tremendous symmetry that happened. In 1997, we were staring into the abyss. In 2017, we joined the elite. Three men, primarily, made that possible. Dick Knight, Martin Perry, and Tony Bloom. Its a hell of a story.
Old 26-01-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
OK, off the top of my head...

* Got a game abandoned by storming the pitch and breaking the crossbars (2 point deduction from the FA).
* Stormed the pitch and staged a sit-in protest during a game in the centre circle (which eventually ended when the class act that is Liam Brady came out to talk to the fans)
* Turned up outside and boycotted a game (Mansfield) - but kicked the gates in at half time, walked in and saw the 2nd half (some fans from the rapidly abandoned Directors box)
* Stormed the Directors box during a game, which saw the CEO David Bellotti flee for the boardroom and lock himself in, while fans tried to kick the door in to get to him. After that, he never attended another game at the Goldstone "under police advice"
* Had a fan convicted and locked up for issuing death threats to Bellotti.
* Fans United, where thousands of fans from other clubs turned up (some from Germany and Spain) in solidarity to our battle against the filth destroying our club. We beat Hartlepool 5-0 that day. Those goals actually swung it to keep us in the League on the final day.
* Marched en-masse on Bill Archers home in Wigan with the banner "Homeless, Broke, the Boards a Joke"

And after all that, we then had to embark on an intensive 12 year campaign to get a stadium. Yeah alright mate...we did "nothing".

2. We are fortunate to have a wealthy benefactor as a fan, a 3rd generation board member who has invested millions in the club he was born to support. Our starting point, when he took over, was a team that was playing at an open air sports centre, and training in a park. To address this, he funded firstly a stadium, and then a training ground. I guess he could have splurged his money on some high-profile Benteke's and Sako's in an attempt to hard-wire a rapid ascent up the leagues. But Mr Bloom is a little smarter than that.

He invested in a project for the long term, and now we are seeing and enjoying the fruit of his wisdom. There is a tremendous symmetry that happened. In 1997, we were staring into the abyss. In 2017, we joined the elite. Three men, primarily, made that possible. Dick Knight, Martin Perry, and Tony Bloom. Its a hell of a story.
Shame his uncle did **** all .
Old 26-01-2019, 07:25 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Shame his uncle did **** all .
Infwaction. That is a libellous. Uncle Gargoyle resigned ( or as some might say, did nothing - very much like the majority of Weed fans).
Old 26-01-2019, 07:53 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Took my son down there to see the University of Sussex 2years ago. The village is just weird. The ground is in the middle of nowhere with a nearby train station that’s way too small.
Give me south London any day over that desperate wilderness.