Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-01-2019, 12:57 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Have they ever won at Wembley?
Old 29-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBerksEagle View Post
Haven’t heard from Dan for a few days , have you upset him SJ?
I ******* hope so

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 29-01-2019, 01:53 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Don't be silly, though they did come close once, with the old 'And Smith must score' final but that's par for the course as the Weeds do tend to choke on the big occasions
Old 29-01-2019, 02:16 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes when Smith scored.......oh.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:16 PM

EastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry meant Mat , sure the reply will be the same though
Old 30-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, but they always lose the right way!
Old 31-01-2019, 07:12 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I see the wilf thread has had a resurgence on the big board with pissy Pete excelling himself until the early hours .
Here is my currant favourite

“All quite sniggersome. His sense of entitlement and injustice knows no bounds.

The one-man team now play Fulham at the weekend without the swivel-eyed gravity whore. They'll still weasel a result I expect, but its quite enjoyable seeing the increasing frustration and antipathy from Palace fans towards their rather precious, high-maintenance gurning grizzler.”

Does anyone talk like this in real life or is it the booze talking ?
Old 31-01-2019, 07:49 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
No but they've pre-booked a few hotels around there though.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:08 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Better to be a one man team than a two team **** in my book.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:11 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I see the wilf thread has had a resurgence on the big board with pissy Pete excelling himself until the early hours .

The one-man team now play Fulham at the weekend without the swivel-eyed gravity whore. They'll still weasel a result I expect, but its quite enjoyable seeing the increasing frustration and antipathy from Palace fans towards their rather precious, high-maintenance gurning grizzler.”

Only in Sussex.
Old 31-01-2019, 07:11 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post

Interesting that Pete hasn't taken up my challenge to come on here and justify the actions of his lovely fellow fans at the WBA game.
Come to think of it, perhaps he was one of those causing the trouble, the drunken **** !?
Old 31-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Interesting that Pete hasn't taken up my challenge to come on here and justify the actions of his lovely fellow fans at the WBA game.
Come to think of it, perhaps he was one of those causing the trouble, the drunken **** !?
Sorry, didn't realise I'd been "challenged" - I don't scour the threads on this board for every question or reference to me (although I know I'm one of your favourites).

Anyway. The filth who carried out the attacks that they have been banned for are not "fellow fans" - they are just scum. Pure and simple. How or why would I try to justify them ? They're an embarrassment. But then there is not a club in the country that doesn't have a small element of this type of vermin that turns up at football matches. Lets not pretend the Palace fanbase are made up of a covenant of monks (although I appreciate nobody on here has ever had so much as a shandy bass).

Anyway. Where's that bottle of Famous Grouse. Not going to drink itself tonight now, is it.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:52 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
So you're telling us that they were never part of your 30,000 hard core support? I suppose it comes with the territory of being a massive superpower club that you'll get glory hunters and hangers on like this. Or are they interested because they're impressed with Brighton's tough hard man hooligan reputation, a bit like Millwall.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:58 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
Sorry, didn't realise I'd been "challenged" - I don't scour the threads on this board for every question or reference to me (although I know I'm one of your favourites).

Anyway. The filth who carried out the attacks that they have been banned for are not "fellow fans" - they are just scum. Pure and simple. How or why would I try to justify them ? They're an embarrassment. But then there is not a club in the country that doesn't have a small element of this type of vermin that turns up at football matches. Lets not pretend the Palace fanbase are made up of a covenant of monks (although I appreciate nobody on here has ever had so much as a shandy bass).

Anyway. Where's that bottle of Famous Grouse. Not going to drink itself tonight now, is it.
OK, fair enough for coming on.

I will, as normal, enjoy a pre match Orange Juice before the Fulham match, tomorrow.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:00 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry, didn't realise I'd been "challenged" .
Definitely mentally challenged.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:49 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Mellotron comparing their charity shield to the Superbowl.
Old 01-02-2019, 08:06 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
It's more of a plate really.
Old 01-02-2019, 08:10 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Mellotron comparing their charity shield to the Superbowl.
All very sniggersome .
Old 01-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
So you're telling us that they were never part of your 30,000 hard core support? I suppose it comes with the territory of being a massive superpower club that you'll get glory hunters and hangers on like this. Or are they interested because they're impressed with Brighton's tough hard man hooligan reputation, a bit like Millwall.
I wouldn't have the first idea, because I don't know them, and I don't know anyone like them. The people I go to the games with have never been arrested. I don't hang out with scum, never have.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
I wouldn't have the first idea, because I don't know them, and I don't know anyone like them. The people I go to the games with have never been arrested. I don't hang out with scum, never have.
Can the people you go to football with say the same I wonder .