Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:41 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
I know Sorloth is going to come in handy...
Yep he is my first choice anyway. Looked excellent in the 2nd half against Chelsea, which is his only 45 minutes in his proper position, since arriving at the club.

£9m will become a bargain buy.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:23 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Nice finish. Surprised to see Joshua King playing for Norway and getting the assist too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-06-2018, 05:47 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Nice finish. Surprised to see Joshua King playing for Norway and getting the assist too.
Not happy at Bournemouth apparently.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:50 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
Scandinavian football is almost a copy of British football
I wish we had the Superliga format here. The championship and relegation play-offs would be brilliant
Old 03-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
He has done more in his limited appearance time than Ben has done all season. Ben is a bit cack. I dont know how he has the front to draw his wages every week.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 03-06-2018, 08:11 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Yes but Glenn is a natural goal scorer and Conor isn’t.

He can hit a spectacular goal and he does tend to score his goals in batches which gives the impression he is a goal machine. Unfortunately it is the gap between the goals which is a problem.
Utter utter toss
Old 03-06-2018, 08:14 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Just seen the goal for Norway. Great movement, great first touch in a tight space and great finish.

I don't understand the garbage coming out that he's not good enough. Like AWB we have a player here.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:07 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Strangely don’t think we have issues with strikers of defence. Money needs to go on the best 2-3 versatile midfielders we can get our hands on.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:11 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Very good strike. He's got a lot of potential.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:24 PM

Pete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Just seen the goal for Norway. Great movement, great first touch in a tight space and great finish.

I don't understand the garbage coming out that he's not good enough. Like AWB we have a player here.
This is my view. Some are suggesting that he go on loan. I understand the reasoning since he hasn't played much in his short career however I thought he looked good in the four game's he's played for us, not at all out of his depth and he clearly know's how to strike the ball. He has good natural talent and I don't think we'd spend an initial £9 million on a player only to send him on loan to prove himself. He's 22 and probably came to Palace with the idea he'd at least be in the squad and possibly playing in the first team.

I'm very much looking forward to him, AWB and Riedewald making progress next season.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:30 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete79 View Post
This is my view. Some are suggesting that he go on loan. I understand the reasoning since he hasn't played much in his short career however I thought he looked good in the four game's he's played for us, not at all out of his depth and he clearly know's how to strike the ball. He has good natural talent and I don't think we'd spend an initial £9 million on a player only to send him on loan to prove himself. He's 22 and probably came to Palace with the idea he'd at least be in the squad and possibly playing in the first team.

I'm very much looking forward to him, AWB and Riedewald making progress next season.
Excellent post Pete, I agree with you. I have a feeling that he will surprise a few given the opportunity.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:58 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:

I just don't think Jairo has the physicality to play in the PL - would be happy for him to prove me wrong though.
The other two, I agree. I don't have great expectations of Sorloth but certainly think he can be an asset.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:23 AM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Strangely don’t think we have issues with strikers or defence. Money needs to go on the best 2-3 versatile midfielders we can get our hands on.
Maybe in an ideal world we spend money in all areas of the pitch but with our limited resources I completely agree it is midfield where we need more.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:14 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Utter utter toss
Look at the stats.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 04-06-2018, 08:19 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Look at the stats.
Look at the fact that most of those batches without goals he was playing on the wing for Sunderland or coming back from injury for palace!

The stats show that when played upfront he scores goals. Left foot, right foot, headers.. he’s a goal scorer

Will he come back from and stay clear of the injuries is the big question
Old 04-06-2018, 08:48 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I just don't think Jairo has the physicality to play in the PL - would be happy for him to prove me wrong though.
The other two, I agree. I don't have great expectations of Sorloth but certainly think he can be an asset.
Not sure we can rule out a 21 year old Dutch International quite yet, physique is one of the easiest things to work on. Wilf was 'too lightweight' until recently. I don't know I'm not entirely convinced either but he is still young and can undoubtedly improve under RH.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:05 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Not sure we can rule out a 21 year old Dutch International quite yet, physique is one of the easiest things to work on. Wilf was 'too lightweight' until recently. I don't know I'm not entirely convinced either but he is still young and can undoubtedly improve under RH.
I'm certainly not 'ruling him out', just saying that I have my doubts about him. Think it was quite telling that he didn't even make the bench towards the end of the season too, when a player like Lee did.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:09 AM

sbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Definitely potential in all three. Excited to see how they develop.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Look at the stats.
Seen him smash in a brace in 2 games I was at. Barely a sniff and he's smashed it in. The bloke is a good player and right now we have no obvious pecking order up front imvho.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:

A lot of people righteous state he needs to go on loan first, just to have a superior opinion they ‘know’ about football. I thought he looked a decent player and worthy of the 25 man squad but what do I know.