Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-02-2024, 06:03 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I thought Wright had gone?
Unfortunately not until the end of the season

He will be unbearable if "we" win the Premier League
It is five!
Old 25-02-2024, 06:40 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Is he leaving ITV as well? Fingers crossed
Old 25-02-2024, 06:43 PM

Favelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betrayFavelly Weston is like ice, their footing does betray
I haven't watched MOTD for years because I no longer have a TV Licence. Having watched it regularly, I thought I might miss it, but I don't at all.
Old 25-02-2024, 11:20 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
Just don't watch it any more, even if we win. I think my own view of a Palace performance is more balanced than the shite the "pundits" come up with from watching edited highlights.

We were absolutely dominant for the first 35 minutes. It was down to a lack of creativity in the final third and poor finishing (plus the professional foul, maybe) that we weren't already ahead when Brownhill was sent off. Burnley actually improved a bit when they went down to 10!
I think that's harsh, their keeper pulled off a few decent stops and they blocked a ton, as well as having lose balls fall for them. Sure, chances were missed too, but we were certainly creating.

When they went to ten they actually started working.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:46 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Blatant big club bias highlighted in the Arse game, Havertz should have been sent off for an obvious dive and second yellow, wasn't and scored.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:47 AM

Spiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is hereSpiderman Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Blatant big club bias highlighted in the Arse game, Havertz should have been sent off for an obvious dive and second yellow, wasn't and scored.
No surprises there then! Did MOTD say he should have gone? Never watch it now
Old 10-03-2024, 10:14 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
They praised our team.

Bastards!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-03-2024, 10:19 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
They praised our team.

Bastards!
I know…weird isn’t it. I thought I read we were crap on here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 10-03-2024, 03:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
I know…weird isn’t it. I thought I read we were crap on here?
We weren't crap yesterday.

We were infuriating as we undid lots of good work by making poor decisions and switching off in the final seconds of the match.

Something we keep doing virtually every game at the moment. Even against poorer sides.