Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 57 5.22%
lol 1,036 94.78%
Voters: 1093. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-12-2023, 06:24 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
TB has put in 400 million, I'm sure after players sold we are doing OK, we even get 600 thousand for every game we win in Europe revenue is massively up to
Bless.

Have you forgotten about players’ wages and other running costs? Unlike your owner, I know nothing about betting, but I am pretty sure I am odds on with this one.

Maybe you could pop by his new development on Church Road and discuss it with him.

Last edited by Pidster; 24-12-2023 at 06:30 PM.
Old 24-12-2023, 08:47 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Bless.

Have you forgotten about players’ wages and other running costs? Unlike your owner, I know nothing about betting, but I am pretty sure I am odds on with this one.

Maybe you could pop by his new development on Church Road and discuss it with him.
To be honest I'm just going on players sold and debt that we owe, happy Christmas
Old 24-12-2023, 11:55 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Only White was any good. Talk about lucky sales