Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-04-2021, 01:46 PM

ADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am trying to renew (at Senior price) for my dad who turns 65 on August the 5th. I have been told that the tickets are based on your age at 31 July 2021 and therefore he doesn't qualify. This seems very arbitrary considering he turns 65 before the season starts or a ball will be kicked.
Old 06-04-2021, 02:01 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADH View Post
I am trying to renew (at Senior price) for my dad who turns 65 on August the 5th. I have been told that the tickets are based on your age at 31 July 2021 and therefore he doesn't qualify. This seems very arbitrary considering he turns 65 before the season starts or a ball will be kicked.
Conceptually it's the same with school entrance. If you're born on the 31st August you go in to one school year and if you're born on the 1st September you go in to the following year. Either way both dates are before the new school year commences. There needs to be a fixed date.
Old 06-04-2021, 02:20 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfy View Post
Conceptually it's the same with school entrance. If you're born on the 31st August you go in to one school year and if you're born on the 1st September you go in to the following year. Either way both dates are before the new school year commences. There needs to be a fixed date.
It's a bit harsh in this instance though. The gentleman will not see a match when he's not an OAP.
Old 06-04-2021, 02:21 PM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceboy222 View Post
I was able to share my code with friends and you can select how much of the voucher you want to use. Was quite simple in the end - I’d just originally panicked when I saw the voucher as one lump sum.
Ta for this info. I’ll give it a go.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Sounds like a right ballache. Why wouldn't they just knock £200 off the price at checkout? It'd be simple enough to send everyone a unique code to apply at the basket stage
Sense
Old 08-04-2021, 07:47 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Club reporting record renewals in the first 24 hours.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:27 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Club reporting record renewals in the first 24 hours.
Apparently. Why would people rush when they have to mid May to renew? Psychobabble to get you to renew.

I have wondered how many people from 2019/20 season will renew.

There's still uncertainty over covid, and people will have gotten used to not going.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:29 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Apparently. Why would people rush when they have to mid May to renew? Psychobabble to get you to renew.

There's still uncertainty over covid, and people will have gotten used to not going.
Because fans want to witness Royball live. Suspect renewals would have been higher if the clubs infrastructure had the capacity to process renewals quicker.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:33 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post

You need to update your handle.
Old 28-04-2021, 07:34 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
You can send me my missing 3p then
I was missing about 19p but it’s reappeared in my ticket account as a gift voucher credit for 20p!
Old 28-04-2021, 07:44 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I was missing about 19p but it’s reappeared in my ticket account as a gift voucher credit for 20p!
How are you going to spend it?
Old 18-06-2021, 09:23 AM

spuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When is the final direct debit taken out for the 20/21 season ticket?

I’ve just checked my bank statement & v12 finance took a direct debit on 8th June but I thought usually the last payment taken for season tickets was in May?
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 18-06-2021, 09:24 AM

spuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspuddy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

I’ve just checked my bank statement & v12 finance took a direct debit on 8th June but I thought usually the last payment taken for season tickets was in May?
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 18-06-2021, 10:22 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy View Post

I think there is one more month to pay, renewals where late last year.
Old 18-06-2021, 10:58 AM

Lovely cheers.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:35 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy View Post

I've never paid by DD so wouldn't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't start later than normal for last season.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk