Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-09-2020, 02:09 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Unprecedented demand to pay for seventeen games in advance that no-one is likely to be able to see in the stadium?

Parish must think the fan base has sh1t for brains
It is five!
Old 29-09-2020, 02:28 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsham palace View Post
I don't know what the problem is. I am looking at it as a positive that I have already bought my ticket for next season.
you are very naive or ignorant, do you not have any foresight that others may be living through very conditions than you right now?
Old 29-09-2020, 02:52 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
When I deferred for £200, I thought there is no way, they will have the nerve to phone
and check your medical eligibility.
Now I'm not sure. It looks those who paid in full, will be no better off, than us who deferred, apart from of course, the financial aspect.
I'm now wondering if the Club will ensure that the deferred will be phoned up, as they
may claim it's unfair, that a lot of STs have affectively, paid up front in full, for next season ST, while we have contributed just a mere £200, towards ours.
JAT, but I wouldn't put it past this admin shambles of a Club, thinking this.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:32 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
When I deferred for £200, I thought there is no way, they will have the nerve to phone
and check your medical eligibility.
Now I'm not sure. It looks those who paid in full, will be no better off, than us who deferred, apart from of course, the financial aspect.
I'm now wondering if the Club will ensure that the deferred will be phoned up, as they
may claim it's unfair, that a lot of STs have affectively, paid up front in full, for next season ST, while we have contributed just a mere £200, towards ours.
JAT, but I wouldn't put it past this admin shambles of a Club, thinking this.
If they phone me and say I'm not eligible they'll be losing £400 on the spot.

I daresay a lot of other fans would react in the same way.

Probably not the wisest plan.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
No I thought you needed to be 105 or have something wrong with yourself?
Surely you qualify then?

Cricket wanker.
Old 29-09-2020, 04:02 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Just renewed because I'm a better fan than you all. Cheers.
This aged well
Old 29-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
This aged well
It did?

It's like reminding us you're a twat even though we already knew
Old 29-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
It did?

Awkward.
Old 29-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
If they phone me and say I'm not eligible they'll be losing £400 on the spot.

I daresay a lot of other fans would react in the same way.

Probably not the wisest plan.
Back of the net.
Old 29-09-2020, 06:10 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
It did?

Old 29-09-2020, 06:42 PM

Hazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Here is my prediction: If we get no games this season, anyone who paid in full for this season won't have to pay any extra towards next season. The amount they paid will just transfer across and they will pay this year's price for 21/22 as a thank you for committing

Any "new" purchases next year or those who paid deferral will have to pay the extra increased price.
Would that have some repercussions in terms of disability/age discrimination for the deferrals I mean
Old 29-09-2020, 08:17 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know what the problem is. ......
Oh dear.

Let me put it this way Steve..............
Old 29-09-2020, 09:25 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It did?

Old 29-09-2020, 11:43 PM

horsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
you are very naive or ignorant, do you not have any foresight that others may be living through very conditions than you right now?
I understand folk who have not renewed for financial reasons will be affected but my point was that those who HAVE renewed were presumably prepared to not see the money again and therefore should look at the positives if possible and not worry about finding any more money (hopefully) for next season.
Old 30-09-2020, 12:09 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I understand folk who have not renewed for financial reasons will be affected but my point was that those who HAVE renewed were presumably prepared to not see the money again and therefore should look at the positives if possible and not worry about finding any more money (hopefully) for next season.
I renewed because of the near blackmail situation. We were put in after years of loyalty. Not to give the club an interest free loan of £500 or to do some whacky Kay’s catalogue savings plan for something that may or may not happen in a years time. You are either a mentalist or lottery winner if you can’t see the devious nature of this
Old 30-09-2020, 07:25 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agree. And ultimately it was personal choice whether you handed over the money. The people that have, must have realised there was little chance of seeing many or any games. As for the point about loaning the club money-the best interest rate on the high street is less than 1%. I suspect those who have paid are also happy to forgo the £5 interest.
Old 30-09-2020, 07:39 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Would you loan any other company £400 or so interest free? Parish is massively taking advantage of the fact that we all basically love the club.

If we were in the Championship then I wouldn't feel so bad about it, but for several years now we have been riding on the Premier League gravy train. If the club seriously need us, the fans, to loan them a few million quid for a year, something is very wrong.
Old 30-09-2020, 07:42 AM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
If they did it in installments they were charged interest, doubt they are happy.
Old 30-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
They really are daft. Announce it's paying for next season at a super early bird price with the bonus that you are eligible for the draw for any tickets this season (which you pay as you go for). It's the only justifiable way to attempt to cling on to the money now.
This would be a really simple way of both saving face and giving fans who have renewed some benefit.

So, of course, they won't do it.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 30-09-2020, 09:36 AM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
Quote:
We have consumer rights just like when we buy any other product. They haven’t delivered the product so we should be offered a refund this year. I don’t understand why you think we should loan them the money, especially when that is not what we agreed to do on handing the money to the club. If this happened at Dixons when buying a TV you wouldnt be so happy. You may come back with ‘but this is my club’, I don’t see it that way, this isn’t a local bowling club where we all sit around the bar and pay for the up keep, this is a multi million pound business. Football clubs only market themselves as community centres when they want to use it to sell tickets or raise funds. I have no problem with this as I get what I pay for, the football is the product I want, which is serviced by the business side of the club. It’s a two way deal though, I expect value from the money I purchase things from the club.

. It’s about the principal for me. If we supported a non-league team, and they made a campaign to save the club, I would make a choice. This felt like a deception to capture people’s money in a trap for what is about 5-10%? of the clubs wage bill, They have ripped off the supporters, a dangerous game in the longrun.

Last edited by Wayne Andrews is God; 30-09-2020 at 09:54 AM.