Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2020, 09:43 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP'S Nuts View Post
i thought parish said last time that with Wilf it wouldn't be done at the end of the window its just to big a problem to leave yourself with. Unless some spectacular silly offer is made I would think it would be a structured deal with a club which is implemented early in a window maybe jan?. This would leave time to try to bed in another winger like Eze or whoever we might have our sights on.
Benrahma deal all sorted with Brentford and player if wilf goes......i might add i have no idea if thats whats holdjng up benrahma progress
Old 29-09-2020, 10:09 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Benrahma deal all sorted with Brentford and player if wilf goes......i might add i have no idea if thats whats holdjng up benrahma progress
Behrahma only comes if Wilf goes?
Old 29-09-2020, 10:25 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
The second part makes me think he means benrahma deal all sorted and ANOTHER player if wilf goes
Old 29-09-2020, 10:25 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Buy him and keep Wilf at least until Christmas .

Last year Watkins , Benrahma and WBA midfielder best players in championship
Old 29-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Buy him and keep Wilf at least until Christmas .

Last year Watkins , Benrahma and WBA midfielder best players in championship
We won’t let Wilf go mid season.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:00 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Arsenal's deal for Pepe was a long term arrangement. £22m up front, then 5 x £10m instalments over several years.
Would Parish entertain a drip feed payment schedule ? Suppose he might if it adds up to the sum we require.
Those installments are going to seem expensive in a couple of years. LOL

When does this window close?
Old 29-09-2020, 11:06 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
If Wilf goes, and the replacement is Benrahma, we would be considerably weakened. I think that's a nonsense.
Benrahma, if Wilf stays, give us options.
But if Wilf goes, you'd have to hope Sarr would be the replacement. Or Sako
Old 29-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
If Wilf goes, and the replacement is Benrahma, we would be considerably weakened. I think that's a nonsense.
I just can’t see wilf going now, it’s too late in the window for us unless a monster bid comes in with a lot of it up front.

It feels to me as Benrahma is the back up choice and we’ll wait till the end to get it done. Champ teams have more time even if they sell him deadline day to get a replacement.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:47 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
The second part makes me think he means benrahma deal all sorted and ANOTHER player if wilf goes
That isn’t what it says though is it. Struggling to see how you deduce that unless you think he has missed a word or two.

What seems odd is that the sounds to date have been Benrahma interest is independent of any Wilf sale. Maybe it’s all smoke. Tbh Ive got to the point where I am wishing the week away because it’s only a week from now we will know where we are.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:56 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Wilf is irriplaceable (that we could afford) .Benrahma was SINGULAR LY the best player in the championship last season and as much as we would all like him what we need to spend our budget on is a striker to play alongside or as 1st alternative to Bats.

I really don't know what is holding up the Benrahma move unless Wilf needs to go first?
Old 30-09-2020, 02:06 AM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Wilf is irriplaceable (that we could afford) .Benrahma was SINGULAR LY the best player in the championship last season and as much as we would all like him what we need to spend our budget on is a striker to play alongside or as 1st alternative to Bats.

I really don't know what is holding up the Benrahma move unless Wilf needs to go first?

Could it be us stalling the Benrahma deal, as much as we might want the deal because we are also monitoring other big money deals, like Edouard/Brewster and possibly others?

Or could it be Brentford/Benrahma side delaying to see if a better deal for them emerges elsewhere or with us by holding out?

Alternatively we do seem to take an age to do anything or announce anything, but maybe that's just due diligence.

I think we missed a trick with Matheus Pereira at WBA who looks a massive bargain for what they reportedly paid. I know he was already on loan and possibly they triggered an obligation to buy but I'm surprised no one tried to muscle in there and out bid them for him.

Wilf is irreplaceable on paper, unless one or two existing/new players turn into extraordinary talents. If he leaves we will need creativity AND goals to compensate, which at this level, who we could sign/afford would seem two players (Edouard type and Benrahma type).

But to improve and strengthen keeping Wilf and adding creativity and goals to the squad we have now would be a huge step up.
Old 30-09-2020, 02:10 AM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceguard View Post
Could it be us stalling the Benrahma deal, as much as we might want the deal because we are also monitoring other big money deals, like Edouard/Brewster and possibly others?

Or could it be Brentford/Benrahma side delaying to see if a better deal for them emerges elsewhere or with us by holding out?

Alternatively we do seem to take an age to do anything or announce anything, but maybe that's just due diligence.

I think we missed a trick with Matheus Pereira at WBA who looks a massive bargain for what they reportedly paid. I know he was already on loan and possibly they triggered an obligation to buy but I'm surprised no one tried to muscle in there and out bid them for him.

Wilf is irreplaceable on paper, unless one or two existing/new players turn into extraordinary talents. If he leaves we will need creativity AND goals to compensate, which at this level, who we could sign/afford would seem two players (Edouard type and Benrahma type).

But to improve and strengthen keeping Wilf and adding creativity and goals to the squad we have now would be a huge step up.
Not implying we are looking at both AND others (budget wise), just meaning either, both or alternatives.
Old 30-09-2020, 02:44 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wonder if sancho going Man U would ope zaha as an option for Dortmund, so called domino affect.
Old 30-09-2020, 02:57 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Wonder if sancho going Man U would ope zaha as an option for Dortmund, so called domino affect.
Do you think Sancho will go to United?

Personally have my doubts. Then again money talks...
Old 30-09-2020, 05:11 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
His lad has just started school and another on the way so can’t see him going abroad tbh.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:35 AM

Astrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Benrahma wouldn't be a Wilf replacement.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:38 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
That makes so much more sense. Benhrama and Zaha at least play in the same position. Similar style of play too. Obviously he’s not a patch on Zaha, but who is? Plus we have Eze who is similar to Wilf in lots of ways, so a replacement of 1 player with 2 new recruits and hope at least one of them makes a big impact.

I hope Benhrama is the fall back, and we can get our top targets over the line. It obviously won’t be easy, but at least this window it sounds like we are trying hard to bring in some attackers
Old 30-09-2020, 08:40 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Do you think Sancho will go to United?

Personally have my doubts. Then again money talks...
That’s happening. They need him and seem pretty determined to get him.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:40 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophical View Post
Benrahma wouldn't be a Wilf replacement.
Ah ok!
Old 30-09-2020, 09:39 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

Quote:
Aha......I wonder too
Closed Thread