Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2020, 05:03 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I think Biden did alright for an old guy. He doesn't need to say too much as Trump defeats himself as soon as he opens his mouth
If that were true, how come he is president?
Old 30-09-2020, 05:05 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Anything that depresses turnout is good for Trump. 45% of the country are voting for him come what may, his only hope is enough of the 55% that hate him (it’s more of an anti Trump vote than pro Biden for many I think) stay home. From general post debate reaction he succeeded in dampening everyone’s spirits.
I think the opposite. Trump needs to gain ground not just tread water. Think he only appealed to his base tonight. If I were Biden I’d be happier following that cluster****.
Old 30-09-2020, 05:07 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
A guy on CNN just said it was like listening to Trumps Greatest Hits... good way of putting it.
Old 30-09-2020, 05:11 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Snap polling from @YouGov

Who won:
Biden: 48%
Trump: 41%
Whoever had to watch lost.
Old 30-09-2020, 05:57 AM

Johnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for youJohnintheusa1 is just too good for you
that was exhausting. wallace was an awful moderator.... such an embarrassment
Old 30-09-2020, 06:13 AM

wavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I think Biden did alright for an old guy. He doesn't need to say too much as Trump defeats himself as soon as he opens his mouth
True, don't think Biden lost any ground either and with the polls the way they are that should gain Biden the presidency. But it's just remarkable that not once, apart from maybe his dad, has anyone held Trump accountable for his actions.
Old 30-09-2020, 06:38 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Trumps tactics remind me of myself when Mrs Bubbs has got me on the ropes and banged to rights in an argument so I revert to talking over her with indecipherable nonsense. It works!

Man, Biden looks old. Didn’t realise he’d aged that much since being Obama’s Vice.
Old 30-09-2020, 07:25 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Trump would rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. But in this case.... I guess he can't denounce his base.

Quote:
“Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland?” moderator Chris Wallace asked Trump.

“I would say almost everything I’ve seen is from the left-wing and not from the right-wing,” Trump replied. “I’m willing to anything, I want to see peace.”

“Then do it, sir,” Wallace responded.

“You want to call them, what do you want to call them, give me a name,” Trump said.

Wallace then attempted to do so but Trump steamrolled over him: “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by, but I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s gotta do something about Antifa and the left.”
Old 30-09-2020, 07:26 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavey View Post
... But it's just remarkable that not once, apart from maybe his dad, has anyone held Trump accountable for his actions.
I wonder if anyone has ever knocked the shit out of him or at least given him a black eye?

I’m sure if Biden was 40 years younger he would have done tonight!
Old 30-09-2020, 07:37 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Just a question but what was this I read this morning that Trump will refuse to leave even if voted out of office. Is that real? If so what kind of dictatorial shit is this?
Old 30-09-2020, 07:39 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Just a question but what was this I read this morning that Trump will refuse to leave even if voted out of office. Is that real? If so what kind of dictatorial shit is this?
Free country init
Old 30-09-2020, 07:40 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I wonder if anyone has ever knocked the shit out of him or at least given him a black eye?

I’m sure if Biden was 40 years younger he would have done tonight!
The voters have a chance to give him a black eye. Cynical me says he may avoid that and all
Old 30-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
If that were true, how come he is president?
Because, generally speaking, the yanks are as thick as mince
Old 30-09-2020, 08:49 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Because, generally speaking, the yanks are as thick as mince
Thicker than, I seen lean mince....
Old 30-09-2020, 08:54 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Biden should have gone down to his level. He would have had so many weapons. Captain Bonespur draft dodger, countless bankruptcy’s, frauding charities, wishing he could rule like kim jung il etc...he could have straight out called him a tax dodger.
Old 30-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Biden should have gone down to his level. He would have had so many weapons. Captain Bonespur draft dodger, countless bankruptcy’s, frauding charities, wishing he could rule like kim jung il etc...he could have straight out called him a tax dodger.
Was that not all attempted 4 years ago ?
Old 30-09-2020, 09:03 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Or simply ask him how a man can claim to be an American nationalist and not pay tax.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:44 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Biden is looking and sounding very old and cofused.

Trump is coming across as a bully. His supporters will love it, his detractors hate him.

Can't see this changing many people's choice for President.
Only watched the clips but think this is about right.

The problem is Trump won on this basis. He was a vile bully in 2016 as well and won.

Biden as you say looked like he was dithering and weak. Still can't believe that the Democrats picked such an awful candidate.

Heb can say what he likes by Sanders would have clearly done much better.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:46 AM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:
2 more debates - leave the best stuff till last and closest to the election. If the polls are accurate Biden doesn't have to win the debates - just don't lose them
Old 30-09-2020, 10:51 AM

Philipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Only watched the clips but think this is about right.

The problem is Trump won on this basis. He was a vile bully in 2016 as well and won.

Biden as you say looked like he was dithering and weak. Still can't believe that the Democrats picked such an awful candidate.

Heb can say what he likes by Sanders would have clearly done much better

We complain about our choices but astonishing that the only choice for the democrats was biden (77 years old) or sanders (79 years old). and for that matter, how the republicans couldn't put anyone up against Trump last time round
Closed Thread