Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-06-2004, 04:52 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I just saw "big fish" I think it was one of the best movies I've ever seen...absolutely stunning
Old 16-06-2004, 08:43 AM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
"City of God"
Brazilian, subtitles, would not normally ever watch a film with subtitles but this came highly recommended and boy it did not dissapoint.
About young men growing up in a Brazilian slum ( City of God ), in Rio. Very powerful based on a true story. Watch until the VERY end as the credits are rolling for a brilliant real news clip.

BTW - "Brother Where Art Thou" is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Last edited by DANCOO; 16-06-2004 at 08:46 AM.
Old 16-06-2004, 09:35 AM
I hate millwall

Rog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another day
Took Nephew to see latest Harry Potter, wasn't too bad to be honest.
Old 24-07-2004, 06:02 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
So the film Go yesterday. Enjoyable romp.

7/10
Old 25-07-2004, 02:27 AM
Bacon Burger

FantasticMrFox is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO

BTW - "Brother Where Art Thou" is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I think O Brother is one of the greatest comedies of the last decade! The Coen brothers are quality.
Old 25-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
K-Pax
Watched this over the weekend, as ever Kevin Spacey was very good, not sure about the film though, thoughts?
Thought that film was excellent, I recommend it. If you ever get the chance watch a film called Face, great Brit flick!
Old 25-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spiderman 2 - Was ok, funny in places, very cheesy, not enough action, enemy died in a rubbish way, could have watched 2 hours of the lift scene though. 7/10
Old 25-07-2004, 04:56 PM

LEHLOGONOLO is playing for a contract
I watched the movie 'Phone booth'.-a movie which takes place in a small phone booth.A man who has been watched by a toproof killler must hold the phone to save his life or risk the consequenses of droping it.
Old 27-07-2004, 09:54 AM

grey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
seen phone booth as well , have to say it was spoiled by having the assasin hving such a recognisable voice , and therefore ruining the ending . just seen king arthur , didnt expect much and so i guess wasnt disappopinted. was total crap , made troy look oscar material
Old 27-07-2004, 10:09 AM

LEHLOGONOLO is playing for a contract
I also saw 'Scary movie3' on sunday .It was a very exiting movie.You would lough and lough and till ye burst. .
Old 27-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i saw Dead End last week.
I watch a lot of horror films and not many of them scare me, but this one did! v creepy
Old 06-08-2004, 02:36 PM

Tim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by BUNGLE
Spiderman 2 - Was ok, funny in places, very cheesy, not enough action, enemy died in a rubbish way, could have watched 2 hours of the lift scene though. 7/10
took my boys to see it last night. I though it was great (although my boys found it dull in places - too much plot and character development for 8 and 6 year olds). Right from the opening credits (wonderful paintings by Alex Ross) you could see it was going to be good, much as you could tell from the opening credits of Thunderbirds how rotten that was going to be. And even though Sam Raimi has come on so much, it was great to see Bruce Campbell (Ash) in there as the nasty usher.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:43 PM
www.b00mb0x.org

Del Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I watched "Helboy" on DVD which is due in the cinemas soon. Very comic book like and better than the Hulk. Fairly similar to Spawn I suppose. Great special effects despite the Ninja Turtle like skin that Hellboy has.

When it started I thought it was going to be a film version of the game "Return To Castle Frankenstein" - worth a look!
Old 06-08-2004, 05:03 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Did anyone else see the German subtitled film on late tues / weds this week, a fictional account of the stanford prison experiement. I only saw a bit, does anyone know what its called?
Old 07-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is here
Swimming Pool wasn't bad.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:42 AM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is here
Saw a film a few weeks ago the name of which I can't remember but it was American (narrows it down ). The title was a man's name. About two brothers working on a farm. Nothing much happens in it but it was a rather good movie as it was understated. Female director. What was it called ? I wish I could remember. I'll find out and post it.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:16 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim of the 80's
And even though Sam Raimi has come on so much, it was great to see Bruce Campbell (Ash) in there as the nasty usher.
He was in the first Spiderman as well - he played the wrestling promoter that Peter Parker sees to try to earn some money.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Out but not down

Remembered it this morning, that film was called Tully. It was very good.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I have just watched the first half of the butterfly effect and it was quite good.I now have noisy visitors so I'll be watching the second half of it later on.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:56 AM
Out but not down

Here's some info about the film Tully.
To view the link you have to Register or Login