Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 07-07-2018, 12:00 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexeagle View Post
First time I've joined and maybe the last? I imagine the Vuelta and Giro may well follow down the corporate control road.

FWIW Pippa Yorke's Allstars Sky-heavy fledgling team was as follows

G Thomas
W Poels
M Landa
R Majka
M Kittle
G Moscon
G Van Avermaet
T De Ghent
M Kwiatkowski.
... and I was really looking forward to it and I'm very cross!!!
Old 07-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
I know this part of France very well. With loads of friends we used to rent a house at La Faute-sur-Mer which is right next to Aiguillon-sur-Mer. We must have gone there at least 12 times between about 1990 and 2010. Three of us had our bikes and we used to meet up with cyclists from a club at La Tranche-sur-Mer who welcomed holidaymakers for a parcours three times a week starting at around 100km up to some longer ones (I think I did 190km one day!). I know the roads from as north as Saint-Jean-de-Monts down to the finish. The coastal roads are lovely to ride on though admittedly there was often a lot of traffic when we were riding them. Our peloton was often 50+ strong so we didn't always make a lot of friends on the road. The peloton will have nothing to worry about today except if there is a bit of wind blowing.
I'm looking forward to going back to the Vendée region since madame kabbott's brother's in-laws have a place at Brem-sur-Mer. I little invite there would gladly be accepted!

Bon Tour everybody!

From a Velogames point of view, it might still be interesting if everyone posted their team so that we could still share a bit of banter about the results!

I hadn't finalized by tinkering so can't be sure but think it was

R Bardet
J Fugslang
P Sagan
W Pouls
G Moscon
T De Gent
D Martin

4 pointer direct energie Frenchman and a low pointer Bora rider
Old 07-07-2018, 01:33 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexeagle View Post
First time I've joined and maybe the last? I imagine the Vuelta and Giro may well follow down the corporate control road.

FWIW Pippa Yorke's Allstars Sky-heavy fledgling team was as follows

G Thomas
W Poels
M Landa
R Majka
M Kittle
G Moscon
G Van Avermaet
T De Ghent
M Kwiatkowski.
Veulta is run by the same people so that will be gone.
Giro is different organization so maybe okay for a season or to.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:37 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Wow!

Froome, Porte, Yates, Quintana, Latour and Bernal have all lost time!

There was a crash which split the peloton and then Froome crashed on his own (I think)!
Old 07-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Registered Useless

Excellent first stage to set the tour off that.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Registered Useless

Quote:
Wow!

There was a crash which split the peloton and then Froome crashed on his own (I think)!
About five different crashes! Wishing I'd put an each way bet on Fugslang now!
Old 07-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Wow!

Froome elbowed off the road, on a corner, by a Katusha rider.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:23 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wow!

Early days.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:41 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT View Post
Froome elbowed off the road, on a corner, by a Katusha rider.
Good work! 😉
Old 07-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
I had Gaviria over Sagan
Didn't watch but sound eventful at the end.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:22 AM

prs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
I had Gaviria over Sagan
I’d managed to sandwich them both in...
Old 08-07-2018, 09:35 AM

Stage 1 Results
1 GAVIRIA RENDON, Fernando (QST) 4:23:32
2 SAGAN, Peter (BOH)
3 KITTEL, Marcel (TKA)
4 KRISTOFF, Alexander (UAD)
5 LAPORTE, Christophe (COF)
6 GROENEWEGEN, Dylan (TLJ)
7 MATTHEWS, Michael (SUN)
8 DEGENKOLB, John (TFS)
9 FUGLSANG, Jakob (AST)
10 MAJKA, Rafal (BOH)
11 NIBALI, Vincenzo (TBM)
12 DUPONT, Timothy (WGG)
13 BOUDAT, Thomas (TDE)
14 THOMAS, Geraint (SKY)
15 JUNGELS, Bob (QST)
16 VALGREN ANDERSEN, Michael (AST)
17 RICHEZE, Maximiliano Ariel (QST)
18 GILBERT, Philippe (QST)
19 BOASSON HAGEN, Edvald (DDD)
20 COLBRELLI, Sonny (TBM)

83 PORTE, Richie (BMC) + 51
84 YATES, Adam (MTS)

91 FROOME, Chris (SKY)

94 POZZOVIVO, Domenico (TBM)

112 QUINTANA Nairo (MOV) + 1:15

General Classification after Stage 1
1 GAVIRIA RENDON, Fernando (QST) 4:23:22
2 SAGAN, Peter (BOH) + 4
3 KITTEL, Marcel (TKA) + 6
4 NAESEN, Oliver (ALM) + 9
5 KRISTOFF, Alexander (UAD) + 10
6 LAPORTE, Christophe (COF)
7 GROENEWEGEN, Dylan (TLJ)
8 MATTHEWS, Michael (SUN)
9 DEGENKOLB, John (TFS)
10 FUGLSANG, Jakob (AST)
11 MAJKA, Rafal (BOH)
12 NIBALI, Vincenzo (TBM)
13 DUPONT, Timothy (WGG)
14 BOUDAT, Thomas (TDE)
15 THOMAS, Geraint (SKY)
16 JUNGELS, Bob (QST)
17 VALGREN ANDERSEN, Michael (AST)
18 RICHEZE, Maximiliano Ariel (QST)
19 GILBERT, Philippe (QST)
20 BOASSON HAGEN, Edvald (DDD)
Old 08-07-2018, 09:42 AM

Today's stage:

Old 08-07-2018, 09:51 AM

Yesterday's highlights:

Old 08-07-2018, 09:54 AM

Old 08-07-2018, 03:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fell on a plate for Sagan but still had to deliver and deliver he did.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I have after-timing normally but by some miracle I’ve backed both winners so far.

TTT should be interesting.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Tempted by the price of BMC tomorrow. Sky should really be winning it but going early doesn’t give them a target to aim at.

Sunweb could be an each way bet to nothing at 6/1 and Michelton Scott at 25s are a bit appealing too.

I’ll likely come down on backing BMC though
Old 08-07-2018, 09:07 PM

Stage 2 Results
1 SAGAN, Peter (BOH) 4:06:37
2 COLBRELLI, Sonny (TBM)
3 DEMARE, Arnaud (GFC)
4 GREIPEL, André (LTS)
5 KRISTOFF, Alexander (UAD)
6 DUPONT, Timothy (WGG)
7 VALVERDE, Alejandro (MOV)
8 PASQUALON, Andrea (WGG)
9 DEGENKOLB, John (TFS)
10 GILBERT, Philippe (QST)
11 ALAPHILIPPE, Julian (QST)
12 STUYVEN, Jasper (TFS)
13 VAN KEIRSBULCK, Guillaume (WGG)
14 JUNGELS, Bob (QST)
15 VAN AVERMAET, Greg (BMC)
16 DUMOULIN, Tom (SUN)
17 LATOUR, Pierre Roger (ALM)
18 PORTE, Richie (BMC)
19 ROLLAND, Pierre (EFD)
20 DE KORT, Koen (TFS)

General Classification after Stage 2
1 SAGAN, Peter (BOH) 8:29:53
2 GAVIRIA RENDON, Fernando (QST) + 6
3 COLBRELLI, Sonny (TBM) + 10
4 KITTEL, Marcel (TKA) + 12
5 CHAVANEL, Sylvain (TDE) + 13
6 GILBERT, Philippe (QST) + 14
7 THOMAS, Geraint (SKY) + 15
8 NAESEN, Oliver (ALM)
9 KRISTOFF, Alexander (UAD) + 16
10 DEGENKOLB, John (TFS)
Old 08-07-2018, 09:11 PM