Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-03-2019, 09:13 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcpfc View Post
Craig Pawson VAR ref
Stop trying to ruin my weekend!
Old 16-03-2019, 07:09 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Getting the 7.59'from Coulsdon should be there for 9.20.
Are there Any pubs except the wetherspoons likely to be open at that time?
Old 16-03-2019, 07:15 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Getting the 7.59'from Coulsdon should be there for 9.20.
Are there Any pubs except the wetherspoons likely to be open at that time?
The Lloyds (although spoons!)

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 16-03-2019, 07:59 AM
Aristotle,Aristotle was..

existential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would love to be watching this game cheering the boys on in the away end but unfortunately at this moment I am unable.

On a totally unrelated topic I will be in The Moon Under and then outside the away end wearing a black Palace bobble hat and Black Jack Wolfskin puffer jacket.
Old 16-03-2019, 08:24 AM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
Watford is a club that is followed, run and supported by a bunch of nonces
Lee with the facts there
Old 16-03-2019, 12:34 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Selhurst Eagle put me on to a good link to matches a couple of weeks ago, I will try and put tomorrow's link up shortly before ko tomorrow.
(link: To view the link you have to Register or Login) tinyurl.com/ya4c4tas
Old 16-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
If we happen to ever draw Watford at home in either cup in the future...

Can we give them their minimum allocation across the back 15 rows of the whole Arthur Wait stand, and then needlessly net off the front 30 rows.

Just an idea.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-03-2019, 07:29 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
If we happen to ever draw Watford at home in either cup in the future...

Can we give them their minimum allocation across the back 15 rows of the whole Arthur Wait stand, and then needlessly net off the front 30 rows.

Just an idea.
I certainly think we should retaliate with something along those lines next season.

Back block only, with the minimum ticket allocation we can get away with. I’d also suggest one turnstile open (due to last minute staff illness, sorry guys), thorough security check, no catering etc etc.

Happy to return to normal service after that, provided they also shake hands with us on doing the same.

Yes it’s childish and petty, but I’d like to see Parish grow a pair and make their next visit as awful as possible. Some of it we can do on the day, no prior warning, just say it was health and safety blah blah. Other clubs seem to get away with vague wafting of their hands about h&s.

Watford are no doubt hugely proud of their behaviour towards us yesterday, so the only retaliation we can take is to give their fans some of their own medicine.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:52 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Would it be the end of the world to miss the Saturday kick around for an FA cup Quarter Final?
You might recall my disappointment that the Watford match was on the only time slot that I couldn’t make due to other commitments and your reply above.

I still think we were absolutely right to honour those. My son played for his team match and at least had the personal pleasure of scoring.

I ran a charity event for my son’s school early in the morning that raised over 2K, which I’d been working on and preparing for months.

Meanwhile 2 other Palace fans were able to buy the Watford tickets that we would have had, as we’re high up on the priority points ladder.

We were then both gutted by the Palace performance that we watched on telly, but would have been doubly disappointed if we’d let down our friends and colleagues yesterday to go to watch it live.

Sometimes in life it’s right to prioritise at least a few things higher than Palace. We are so unpredictable that it’s probably wise to not over invest in them, although I know that’s hard to resist when we have guys like Wilf to watch.