Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-06-2019, 07:56 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Yeah true. I had no idea about this game until I looked it up on YouTube. This one in particular looks very.... for the kids.
I would say don't let the cutsie-wootsie graphics throw you off but still might not be your thing. I just love games like this, Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:57 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am really excited for Luigi's Mansion 3, looks fantastic.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:54 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
I am really excited for Luigi's Mansion 3, looks fantastic.
I’m not a fan of Nintendo at all but I have to agree, Luigi’s Mansion looks awesome.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:17 AM
So then I says to Mabel

I see all hell is breaking loose with the Pokemon fans. Not happy about there being no national Pokedex.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:22 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see all hell is breaking loose with the Pokemon fans. Not happy about there being no national Pokedex.
I saw this yesterday. Yeah so basically Game Freak have decided not to include every Pokemon in game and there is no way to get the missing ones in from other Platforms. Whilst I sort of see people's point given the slogan of Gotta Catch em all, I also see GFs point that eventually it will come to a point where it will be impossible to implement every single Pokemon.

They have basically taken the decision to cut back now for the sakes of the game quality.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:35 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I saw this yesterday. Yeah so basically Game Freak have decided not to include every Pokemon in game and there is no way to get the missing ones in from other Platforms. Whilst I sort of see people's point given the slogan of Gotta Catch em all, I also see GFs point that eventually it will come to a point where it will be impossible to implement every single Pokemon.

They have basically taken the decision to cut back now for the sakes of the game quality.
I get their reasoning as well. I can kind of get the fan bases' given the announcing of Pokemon Home but tbh I hope Game Freak don't cave and delay the game because of this.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:45 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is the epitome of first world problems

Then again, i've never understood or got what the big deal with pokemon is

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-06-2019, 12:26 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think it's time Nintendo ****ed Game Freak off and allowed someone else to develop a mainline Pokemon game. Monolithsoft or Atlus would work.

Game Freak is an awful, incompetent, lazy, shitty developer who are seemingly unaware that game development has evolved since the 90's.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:29 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I also see GFs point that eventually it will come to a point where it will be impossible to implement every single Pokemon.
That's their own fault for deciding to introduce new Pokemon EVERY generation.

When will enough be enough? Do we REALLY need 800+ Pokemon?
Old 14-06-2019, 03:07 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
That is the epitome of first world problems

Then again, i've never understood or got what the big deal with pokemon is
In essence, the entire point of Pokemon, ‘catching em all,’ can’t be achieved in this new game.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:09 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
When will enough be enough? Do we REALLY need 800+ Pokemon?
God, it would be nice for them to take a break from introducing new ones, and focus on a new region with a bit more depth to it than the typical games. I dunno, bigger, longer story, more than 8 gyms and you can pick which ones to take on? Or an option to choose where in the region you start and have the levels scale from there.

Basically, I want Gamefreak to make an official version of Pokemon Crystal Clear (an excellent rom hack which I’d highly recommend for any Pokemon fan).
Old 14-06-2019, 03:15 PM

The newest Pokemon game I’ve played is Omega Ruby, mostly for nostalgia as Hoenn was my first region. Outside of price which is a problem being a student, the old formula is just wearing thin with me. I mostly play rom hacks now, or go back to my old games and do ‘challenges.’ Currently doing a nuzlocke on Emerald, a bug types only run on leaf green, and birds only on Heartgold.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Basically, I want Gamefreak to make an official version of Pokemon Crystal Clear (an excellent rom hack which I’d highly recommend for any Pokemon fan).
Haven't touched Pokémon in a good few years now (last I played was soul silver not long after it came out), I'll check it out, thanks.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:30 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The thing is I like what I have seen from Sword & Shield and I'm ok with them ALL not being in the game. I just hope most if not all the good ones are there.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:38 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
I think it's time Nintendo ****ed Game Freak off and allowed someone else to develop a mainline Pokemon game. Monolithsoft or Atlus would work.

Game Freak is an awful, incompetent, lazy, shitty developer who are seemingly unaware that game development has evolved since the 90's.
Pokemon, Third biggest selling video game franchise of all time behind Nintendo's own Mario, and Sega's Sonic. It's kind of a bit hard to justify a reason for Nintendo to make that change especially how well the games still sell.
Old 15-06-2019, 03:29 PM
I belong to Yo.

Quote:
Pokemon, Third biggest selling video game franchise of all time behind Nintendo's own Mario, and Sega's Sonic. It's kind of a bit hard to justify a reason for Nintendo to make that change especially how well the games still sell.
That's my main concern. They do it on the cheap.

Pokémon could be ******* awesome if Nintendo have it to a competent dev and put in some serious money.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Should be doing better, Sonic is a pile of wank.
Old 17-06-2019, 07:57 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Just seen a game called Baldo announced for the Switch, looks fantastic.