Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 11:00 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Not sure he will chip in with as many playing RB though. Question is how good his delivery into the box would be.
PVA did and this guy strikes me as someone more like him than AWB.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 06-07-2019, 11:56 AM

MonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Er yeah. Are these supposed to be his best bits..
Old 06-07-2019, 12:26 PM
FFS 4.4.2!!

GRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He looks very ordinary in that video
Old 06-07-2019, 12:26 PM

Dedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAND UNION View Post
Oh no he doesn’t
Old 06-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Does this mean his song will be to the tune of the top cat theme
He's the leader of the gang
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:15 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Watched Atalanta play several times last season and Castagne is a very good player. He is hugely versatile, fantastic engine and decent on the ball. He would be TAA/Trippier type of full back, lots of overlapping. Much like what PvA does on the left but Castagne can also defend.

He would be a huge upgrade on Ward, who for me is a solid squad player to have.

Castagne’s natural position is RB but he actually didn’t play there last season because Atalanta play a 3-5-2/3-4-3. He spent most of the season at LWB as the Dutch international Hans Hatabour played RWB. He scored some important goals, including one against Juve in the Copa Italia 3-0 win. Atalanta have one of the smallest budgets in Italy and it’s an absolute miracle they broke into the top 3.

Give me this signing over a 28 year old Nathaniel Clyne every day of the week. If it’s €20million (£18million) upfront plus add ons I would say that’s very good business. His wages would be less than clyne as wel.

Also Joe Bryan who you are suggesting is a LB.
I concede to your greater knowledge of the player, and if he is half as good as the player you promote then we are in for a treat.
But i have to say and this is my only knowledge of him, watching that video of him the impression i get is he seems very much an attacking player which is where his strengths seem to lay, but as you rightly say it was the system Atalanta played, will Palace is the question?
Defensively i feel he will be put to the task in the premiership as he loves "wandering" upfield, can we afford another PVA? i would say if Palace were playing with a Back Three then they would make excellent Wing Backs.
Just wonder if Roy sees going with a Back Three of ....Ward..Tomkins..Sakho with Castagne and PVA ahead of them? interesting change of playing style especially if Zaha moves on.

P.S
As for Joe Bryan i realised after posting he was a LB.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Would he be first choice right back?
Probably not because it takes Roy half a season or an injury to change players.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:08 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMunch View Post
Er yeah. Are these supposed to be his best bits..
Looks like his touches and contributions in a single game as opposed to a normal highlights reel
Old 06-07-2019, 02:10 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Do people making these statements about wanting this guy, have they actually seen him play? is he better and would he be an upgrade of Ward? or is it merely the fact of simply signing a player regardless.
I accept when signing any player it is a gamble, but when you pay in excess of £20m along with high wages for someone like CPFC is risky to say the least, i would rather we bring in a young player that has had premiership experience like Dalot, OR the lad from Fulham the one who came from Bristol City and done really well in a struggling defence and either would possibly cost half the fee.
Joe Bryan
Old 06-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I concede to your greater knowledge of the player, and if he is half as good as the player you promote then we are in for a treat.
But i have to say and this is my only knowledge of him, watching that video of him the impression i get is he seems very much an attacking player which is where his strengths seem to lay, but as you rightly say it was the system Atalanta played, will Palace is the question?
Defensively i feel he will be put to the task in the premiership as he loves "wandering" upfield, can we afford another PVA? i would say if Palace were playing with a Back Three then they would make excellent Wing Backs.
Just wonder if Roy sees going with a Back Three of ....Ward..Tomkins..Sakho with Castagne and PVA ahead of them? interesting change of playing style especially if Zaha moves on.

P.S
As for Joe Bryan i realised after posting he was a LB.
Good post. The video doesn't inspire, but is no substitute for seeing games. Hopefully he's better than that highlights reel.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:34 PM

16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray
I watched atlanta play few times also Zapata, Muriel and Toloi always stood out for because of there postions and didnt know him. Easy decision Clyne would be way ahead of him for me. Proven perfect age and would give 100% for us im sure. Knows the club fits. NO risk.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:54 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Is rather us sign the kid from Derby whose name sounds like a dancehall move.

Werner Herzog
Old 06-07-2019, 10:01 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Is rather us sign the kid from Derby whose name sounds like a dancehall move.
Jayden Bogle or is it Boogie?
Old 06-07-2019, 10:11 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAND UNION View Post
That's what I thought when I saw video . You would hope that if we are paying this sort of money , we will have actually watched him and not be relying on recommendations . Still think there are decent players here to be had , Connor Roberts ,Swansea for example - no more than £10m I would imagine .
Old 06-07-2019, 10:16 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post

Get practising

Werner Herzog
Old 06-07-2019, 10:35 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
I watched atlanta play few times also Zapata, Muriel and Toloi always stood out for because of there postions and didnt know him. Easy decision Clyne would be way ahead of him for me. Proven perfect age and would give 100% for us im sure. Knows the club fits. NO risk.
No risk
So you’re not aware that he’s got a bad rep off pitch?.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:39 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I haven’t seen him kick a ball so no idea if he’s any good or not. I suppose one would assume he’s half decent if he’s just had a season playing for a team in Seria A that qualified for the CL.

With regard to those other players you mention, how much do you think we would have to pay for them. Would t be much short of the apparent £20m we’re potentially paying for TC. Didn’t a Bristol City CB just go to a PL side (Bmouth ?)
for about £14m ?
£13m and he is a left back. Although people at City did think he might be converted to a centre back at some point in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Old 07-07-2019, 07:46 AM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From AtalantaNow on Twitter:

Outstanding in defense, effective going forward. Plays on the right and the left. Hardest working player I have ever seen. Love Tim.

With his versatility he sounds like a very useful player.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:53 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Not sure he will chip in with as many playing RB though. Question is how good his delivery into the box would be.
Cant2be much worse than AWB or ward to be fair
Old 07-07-2019, 07:55 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Clyne, ‘no risk’ ?

Lol