Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Potterball Crystalball
You can't polish a turd 56 91.80%
No 5 8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-08-2019, 07:00 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
The trouble with you Brighton wankers is you're trying to run before you can walk.
You've spent so little time in top flight football in your history that it's gone to your inbred heads.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Probationary User

noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
The trouble with you Brighton wankers is you're trying to run before you can walk.
You've spent so little time in top flight football in your history that it's gone to your inbred heads.
Why is an ambition that is 10 to 15 years ahead, running before you can walk. This isn't an ambition that the club expects to achieve this season or next its one that is mid to long term.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:08 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
Why is an ambition that is 10 to 15 years ahead, running before you can walk.
Because I said so.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:11 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Because I said so.
OK I was enjoying that chat. It felt like you guys were putting real points forward until then.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
OK I was enjoying that chat.
You were the only one.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
You were the only one.
Someone else must have as I actually had green rep for about 2 mins then it went red again.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:17 AM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So do I. Brighton is in that position Palace were in a few years ago. It will be interesting to see if either club achieves it and who does it first.
Except we already have. Finished 10th in our second season
Old 14-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post
Except we already have. Finished 10th in our second season
The ambition is to become a top 10 team so regularly finishing top 10 and not just for 1 season.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:25 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Still no-one answered me. All I can see on there is a thread about the clubs new ambition of getting into the top 10 in the next 10 to 15 years. This was announced after announcing that they had signed a new long term sponsorship deal, which is rumoured to be worth £100 million+ over a 10 to 12 year period. This deal it's self is meant to be a top 10 sponsorship deal.
What would be very funny is to see prem sponsorship deals now rocket in price. Then watch your fixed long term deal hold you back. You short sighted greedy *****
Old 14-08-2019, 07:26 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Maybe a better experiment for the Brighton area would be Eugenics.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:29 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
So do I. Brighton is in that position Palace were in a few years ago. It will be interesting to see if either club achieves it and who does it first.
What? We finished 10th in our second season not scraping to 17th. TENTH

Honestly what a joke. Let's just park his post for a laugh in a few years.

32/33

Last edited by Spindle; 14-08-2019 at 07:35 AM.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:30 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
What would be very funny is to see prem sponsorship deals now rocket in price. Then watch your fixed long term deal hold you back. You short sighted greedy *****
I read an article that said that gambling companies might be banned from shirt sponsorship. Most of the shirt sponsors outside the top 6 are gambling sites so it could just as likely go the other way.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:31 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
What? We finished 11th in our second season not scraping to 17th. ELEVENTH.
The ambition of the clubs I meant.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:31 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
I read an article that said that gambling companies might be banned from shit sponsorship. Most of the shirt sponsors outside the top 6 are gambling sites so it could just as likely go the other way.
Is the new mahoosive Amex deal just for shirt sponsorship?
Old 14-08-2019, 07:38 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Is the new mahoosive Amex deal just for shirt sponsorship?
No its naming rights to the stadium and training ground and the womens new training hub as well as their shirt sponsorship and the u23s.

The womens long term target is to become a top 4 team and x amount will go towards that.
Old 14-08-2019, 08:07 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
No its naming rights to the stadium and training ground and the womens new training hub as well as their shirt sponsorship and the u23s.

The womens long term target is to become a top 4 team and x amount will go towards that.
You know a lot about Brighton donít you .
Old 14-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
You know a lot about Brighton donít you .
All of that was said at the fans forum on Thursday by Paul Barber.
Old 14-08-2019, 08:23 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
All of that was said at the fans forum on Thursday by Paul Barber.
Did you enjoy it ?
Old 14-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Did you enjoy it ?
I watched it on the clubs website the sameway as I watch interviews and things with Steve Parish. Do you want me to talk about him?
Old 14-08-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I watched it on the clubs website the sameway as I watch interviews and things with Steve Parish. Do you want me to talk about him?
Not really . You’re strange aren’t you .