Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
….and who do you have in mind?
All the "PC gawn maaaaad" UKIP types. Skinty, Judge, Mat ov, etc. Though, as the last two names there show, the really obsessed ones do tend to get themselves banned.

We used to have Muslim threads on here all the time, now I need to go to HOL if I want to read why Tommy Robinson should be made mayor of London for life.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:08 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Even this in law is kind of resolved - as an individual adult, the rights of a woman not to wear Niqabs is protected in law from religious rights of others. Of course practically, thats probably not as simple as the pressure to conform may be very intense.

But then thats kind of true of many social issues. Rather than ban the Niqabs et al, we as a society should be more about willing to help those who are forced to step up and out of a life of being oppressed.

Rather an increasingly alienating Muslim women further.

Incidently just under 1% of Muslim women wear a Niqab, so we're probably talking of less than 1000 British Citizens
Suspect that you have left another zero from your quoted suggestion.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I think some are obsessed with muslims either way to be honest jumping at the slightest slight,are people on here really racist, islamophobic,homophobic ? Some tread a fine line but really ?

Some just don't like religions or how they control their flocks,thats not islamophobia is it plus in the last 10 to 20 years what small religious fanatical minorities have done has not helped with ignorance coming into it.

None of us would put up with real racism or hate on here but sometimes I wonder why because of their politics some have to go to extremes when having a chat having to label someone .

If someone came out with actual hate on here we would ban immediately but because of Brexit views of the left and right on immigration which are so polarised today with not much middle ground given it becomes a real muddle of what is and what isn't
Old 29-07-2019, 02:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
Suspect that you have left another zero from your quoted suggestion.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

But there does seem to be consensus that the figure is likely to be low.

Dr Omar Khan, director at the Runnymede Trust, a think tank that deals with race equality, said that it is likely to be "less than 1% [of the Muslim female population] - how much less is difficult to know".

Sunder Katwala, director of think tank British Future, acknowledged a lack of a "robust methodology" , but said there was a "ballpark estimate in region of 3,000-5,000" with it "very unlikely to be as high as 1-2%" of the female Muslim population.

These are both estimates by experts working in relevant fields, but until specific research is carried out, it will be difficult to know how prevalent the full-face veil is.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:17 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I presume not. Transgender women certainly have to wear a hijab in Iran

That's also a much more interesting clash of rights looking at freedom of/freedom from. Women's rights are under threat and they're getting attacked if they don't believe a man is literally a woman because he says he is.

The current case in Canada where women are being sued for refused to wax a trans womans balls is eye-opening.
Is that not a back, sack and crack which is widely available in most uk salons (as far as i know)?
Old 29-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
The only person demonstrating hate crime in this scenario is the Muslim woman.

She's a bigot and will hopefully be prosecuted as such.

I'm quite sure the Police have ways of finding people using face coverings.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:56 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
When I was a kid lots of people went to their local church on a Sunday, now many less bother. I suspect that as the years advance more people will be influenced by our western culture and the " habit" will be worn less and less.

Never spoken to muslims but make things easier for yourselves.....I have no knowledge or authority for my view but they all get kitted out in erotica from Ann Summers.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:05 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I presume not. Transgender women certainly have to wear a hijab in Iran

That's also a much more interesting clash of rights looking at freedom of/freedom from. Women's rights are under threat and they're getting attacked if they don't believe a man is literally a woman because he says he is.

The current case in Canada where women are being sued for refused to wax a trans womans balls is eye-opening.
Keep us updated. Let us know if you win....
Old 29-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Is that not a back, sack and crack which is widely available in most uk salons (as far as i know)?
Yeah, but this trans women decided that rather then go to any one of the many many salons with trained cock and balls waxers, that they would target immigrant women working out of their homes offering Brazilians and then sue them when they refused to handle the meat and two veg, even though they didn't know how as they weren't trained.

Their name is Jessica Yaniv if you want to Google the case. It is properly mental.

The left wing press has largely been disappointingly silent.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:37 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Blimey, most of them live near me then
you wish...

SaulAlinsky
Old 29-07-2019, 03:41 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, but this trans women decided that rather then go to any one of the many many salons with trained cock and balls waxers, that they would target immigrant women working out of their homes offering Brazilians and then sue them when they refused to handle the meat and two veg, even though they didn't know how as they weren't trained.

Their name is Jessica Yaniv if you want to Google the case. It is properly mental.

Yaniv withdrew a previous complaint against Laser Cut and was ordered by the tribunal to pay legal costs of $150.

Yaniv is seeking financial remedies of $25,000 from at least one corporate salon and $7,500 from an independent esthetician.

She also wants the B.C. Human Rights tribunal to issue a statement declaring the refusal of waxing services to be discriminatory and prohibited.

"It's not about the service at all," said Yaniv after the hearing concluded on Friday. "When you start discriminating against certain service elements and certain protected classes that's when we really have an issue."

The tribunal says it will have a decision on the case within three months.

suspect she will not succeed ME could offer his services...

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 29-07-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here

Old 29-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
What left wing press?
Old 29-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

"Brown Boys"..... the new Black Man
Old 29-07-2019, 04:15 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Quite bizarre. How can you sue someone for not being trained in or offering a service you would like them too?

I'm off to Aldis to see if they can teach me how to ski. If they can't there will be a lawsuit.
Old 29-07-2019, 04:37 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
The crazy bigot lady has been arrested
Old 29-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
The only person demonstrating hate crime in this scenario is the Muslim woman.

She's a bigot and will hopefully be prosecuted as such.

I'm quite sure the Police have ways of finding people using face coverings.
Thought so. Good stuff.
Old 29-07-2019, 05:10 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Close thread.
Old 29-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Close thread.
Can’t do that. According to Skint the issue is what she was wearing not what she was saying.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTuttles View Post
Why are there cave paintings dating back thousands of years with pictures of stars and visiting aliens etc and religion only started 2000 years ago?
You on the right thread Dave?