Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
It's a lot better - MRI showed a grade one tear to the AC but nothing major.

Physio now and lots of it and it's a load better. LCW will probably consist of the bike and run as I could easily ruin my shoulder big time in the swim, but touch wood with it 9 days away it should be fine.
Old 16-07-2018, 02:00 PM
SwimBikeRun!

Jacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did you make it to Tenby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
It's a lot better - MRI showed a grade one tear to the AC but nothing major.

Physio now and lots of it and it's a load better. LCW will probably consist of the bike and run as I could easily ruin my shoulder big time in the swim, but touch wood with it 9 days away it should be fine.

FOR F**K'S SAKE, MURRAY!!
Old 17-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
I made it but it wasn’t pretty. Shouldn’t have taken the TT bike but the run was ok.

Neither were stellar performances but got them done.
Old 17-07-2018, 12:37 PM
SwimBikeRun!

Jacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Finish lines, not finish times!

Did you risk the swim?

FOR F**K'S SAKE, MURRAY!!
Old 20-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Between matches

Nope. And based on the bike and how it’s been afterwards it was the right call
Old 23-06-2019, 12:45 PM

GanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is anyone else doing the Bananaman Tri next Saturday? I will be doing my first Olympic distance tri. I have done 10 Sprint Tris, but this will be my first "big" one.

I very much doubt I will do another olympic distance as it just takes too many hours of training.