Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 09-07-2019, 03:49 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wooden Fish’s summary is a good one. It was a great weekend – highlights for me were Michael Kiwanuka and Jon Hopkins on Friday, Foals and Hot Chip on Saturday and The Cure on Sunday. All of them were outstanding.

The sound in particular for The Cure was absolutely incredible – we were about 10 metres in front of the sound desks bang in the middle. Jon Hopkins melted my mind, a true masterclass.

Also a word for the new IICON stage – a mind blowing experience that has to be seen and heard to be believed.

Thank you Glastonbury, once again.

Also apologies to the two Palace fans I was chatting too on the train tracks late one night when I was off my nut.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:27 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
zoe ball on radio 2 yesterday rumours Kate Bush for next year .i love Kate Bush
Very doubtful indeed. In front of 90,000? Our Kate? There's a reason why she's only performed live just a few times over 40 years.