Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-07-2019, 08:11 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
The fella who played keyboards in Sparks.
Mael, sounds Jewish.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Mael, sounds Jewish.
You're thinking of his brother Ish
Old 26-07-2019, 08:24 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
You're thinking of his brother Ish
His brother was Russ. Thats almost Russian.......shit, I mentioned Russia, the KGB will be running back to the Kremlin chat site now.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:40 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
True story. The brothers rented a hse on Southend Lane/Rd, near Beckenham. The singer barged past my mate, so he punched the Yank twat out.

As you were.

Old 26-07-2019, 08:48 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Ron mael?
Heard Danny Baker tell a story once that he was at a showbiz party back in the 70’s and Ron was there too. As you would expect, Ron just stood in the corner, silent, not saying a word with that fixed icy stare. After a few drinks Baker went up to him and started badgering him saying, ‘Come on mate, say something... this has got to be all an act...come on...’

At which point Ron snapped and said out of the corner of his mouth, ‘Hey man leave it out, we’ve all gotta make a living!’

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 26-07-2019, 10:05 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
True story. The brothers rented a hse on Southend Lane/Rd, near Beckenham. The singer barged past my mate, so he punched the Yank twat out.

As you were.
Did he say "this town aint big enough for the both of us!" as he did it?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 26-07-2019, 10:23 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Sorry, i obviously missed the throngs of athiest women protesting outside primary schools, perhaps they don't get to leave their segregated athiest neighbourhoods enough.

You do dream up some old cobblers doggo.
Sadly I didn't come up with Social Constructionsist Theory and concepts such as situated knowledges.

If I did, I'd be worse off and working in accademia.
Old 26-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Sadly I didn't come up with Social Constructionsist Theory and concepts such as situated knowledges.

If I did, I'd be worse off and working in accademia.
You need the keep well clear of that, isn't that the sort of nonsense that brought us the Emporer's new clothes.
Old 26-07-2019, 12:45 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Little Als dad?
The dead one who also wasnt racist?
Old 26-07-2019, 12:48 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
No, the other one.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 26-07-2019, 12:57 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
You need the keep well clear of that, isn't that the sort of nonsense that brought us the Emporer's new clothes.
That was Hans Christian Anderson, one of his more cheery tails

I think that largely sums up political campaigning by Labour or the Conservative party (impossible to deliver promises)
Old 26-07-2019, 01:11 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
No, the other one.
Ah the one that beat my mother up, and left us in a refuge. I have no idea about him, hope he is dead though.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:14 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Dead one. Adolf died years ago.

Old 26-07-2019, 01:19 PM
XXVII

classy
Old 26-07-2019, 01:27 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
classy
Even though tall, I can drag myself down to your level when needed.

Old 26-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah the one that beat my mother up, and left us in a refuge. I have no idea about him, hope he is dead though.
No, the other other one.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-07-2019, 07:55 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
No, the other other one.
I'm afraid there isn't anymore.