Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:49 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I'm on a very old Three contract with unlimited data for £18 a month but no tethering allowed. Sounds like £2 a month more could get me a big benefit...?!
How much data do you use? If 30gb is enough for you take a look at the link LN1 posted further up the page for existing customers - £18 p/m for 30gb, hotspot, unlimited minutes and texts.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:07 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I didn't think they could cancel / change your contract (other than inflation type increases) unless you balls up and miss a debit or whatever.

Never missed a bill, they just said that because of data costs, they can no longer offer that deal. I phoned up customer services and it was a call centre in India I think... so communication wasn’t the best, but he said the contract I was on, was discontinued in 2015... so I had 4 years on a contract I shouldn’t have.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
How much data do you use? If 30gb is enough for you take a look at the link LN1 posted further up the page for existing customers - £18 p/m for 30gb, hotspot, unlimited minutes and texts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I use a fair bit of data. I have family/friends dotted all over the world... always on Skype to them.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:34 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Three mobile are an odd bunch when it comes to Sim only contracts and seem to make it up as they go along? I was on an ancient £15/12G/600Min/600Text, called them and was offered £15/30G/UL/UL and took it. I asked about Unlimited everything and was only offered £20 the same as the advertised fee with no negotiation. Three weeks after taking The new £15 option I checked the 3 App and there was a 'change contract' option button. Thinking it wouldn't apply to me I clicked it and it offered £18/UL/UL/UL. I called Three who confirmed the offer and also offered me £16/ULgb/600/600.
If anyone has signed up for Three and isn't already on U/L contract the try the App to see if it has anything not offered initially?

Last edited by LN1; 12-04-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Three currently have a 24 month SIM only contract, with unlimited data, minutes, texts, and allows tethering, plus their usual Go Roam service (which is excellent) for £20 a month, reduced to £10 a month for the first 6 months.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.