Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-08-2019, 02:51 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH View Post
Sort of,lead to believe I put 40 on a card and get a load of data.Not txt or calls,although the tablet can do both.Will see what they say in the shop tonight.
Just be wary of Three's different types of non contract Sim. 3-2-1 PAYG is good for low use phones but not to good for tablets and the data top up works out expensive the more you use it.

Pre-paid Data/Minutes/Texts Sims. At one time these couldn't be used in tablets but the policy may have changed now, They are good value for money but almost always have a limited expiry date of 30-90 days then you either top up at normal rates or buy another one.

Trio prepaid data cards: Ranging from 1GB to 24GB these are data only sim specifically for Tablets. The advantage of these are that they have long expiry dates and the 12GB and 24Gb have 12 and 24 month expiry respectively and are ideal for tablets that are used on holiday. Amazon are currently doing these 24Gb at 43 (often cheaper in sales).

Just looked at Carphone Warehouse and they are not listing prepaid data sims only contract data so be wary that they may try to sell you something else (more expensive!).
Old 04-08-2019, 04:25 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought a data loaded sim,no texts or calls on it.Just for tablets.

Having said that,I bought the tablet thingy and the sim card and ended up watching the MotoGP on me phone via Mobdro cos the SD connection was shit

Roll on next week when I'm watching it live