Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:31 PM

MrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Counter Strike Global Offensive

Any Counter Strike players out there looking forward to this?
Interesting that it is coming on to PS3 and XBOX, dont know what to get it on, because ive only ever had it on PC.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
It looks really good with all the old maps re-done.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:53 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKAF
Any Counter Strike players out there looking forward to this?
Interesting that it is coming on to PS3 and XBOX, dont know what to get it on, because ive only ever had it on PC.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
It looks really good with all the old maps re-done.
Used to play lots of 1.6 back in the day, may well take a look at this but just waiting for some reviews etc. My concern is that if I remember righting GO started life as a console port for CS:S - which is worrying, so need to hear about what the PC version is like before committing.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:30 PM

Alexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've been playing the CSGO beta and I really prefer it to CSS and CS 1.6, it feels much better than CSS, graphically is very nice as well.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will have a look.
Been a massive CS player since 1.3 I think. Only just got into Source in the last six months, had stopped playing after 1.6.
Will probably give this a look.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:00 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Used to play 1.3 up until Steam came out. Played 1.6 for a bit then left it. Might get back into playing if I get a new computer that can handle the specs.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:25 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexc26
I've been playing the CSGO beta and I really prefer it to CSS and CS 1.6, it feels much better than CSS, graphically is very nice as well.
Interesting. I've played CS since 1.3 and still dip in and out of 1.6 when I'm bored. Never really got into CSS as it didn't feel right, this looks very similar to that - is it that much better?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Mac eh? I may give it a go. Used to play a fair bit (my BBS name was from CS!) Will undoubtably be proper shit now.

Can't see how console players will compete. Without some kind of autoaim they will get destroyed by anyone with a mouse.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:49 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Mac eh? I may give it a go. Used to play a fair bit (my BBS name was from CS!) Will undoubtably be proper shit now.

Can't see how console players will compete. Without some kind of autoaim they will get destroyed by anyone with a mouse.
They will be on different serves (e.g pc v pc, 360 v 360) like it is for CoD and BF3. Games never have cross-platform servers as far as I am aware.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
They will be on different serves (e.g pc v pc, 360 v 360) like it is for CoD and BF3. Games never have cross-platform servers as far as I am aware.
I think some Dreamcast games did this. Or they were hacked by PC players, either way it didn't end pretty for the console folks.
Old 14-08-2012, 11:33 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Just had a little play off it. Really like it.
Old 19-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Steam had a free play weekend this weekend. I've only jumped in late and it's almost done.
Old 25-08-2019, 07:40 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Anyone still playing this and want to get together with other players, try To view the link you have to Register or Login

Let me know if you like it as my son is developing it.