Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-09-2019, 07:31 PM

mcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Same for me. Autodraftwd whilst in mid air.

Some reason the IDP change didn’t work. Sorry all I was in Turkey trying to administer things over terrible mobile data connection.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:35 PM
DAMN!

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Did one of us get Andrew Luck
Old 03-09-2019, 07:13 AM
DAMN!

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
So when do the teams get loaded on the website so I can see what team I have?
Old 03-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Mine is there
Old 03-09-2019, 02:50 PM
DAMN!

Mine are not - don't understand
Old 03-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
What league are you looking at? Not the £10 one
Old 03-09-2019, 04:49 PM
DAMN!

Can you send the link - my machine is going nuts
Old 03-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg77uk View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Itís here
Old 04-09-2019, 06:11 AM
DAMN!

I get the following message - looks like I am not in the league this season

"The league that you were trying to join is already full! If you would still like to join, let the commissioner know they should raise the maximum number of teams."
Old 05-09-2019, 05:41 AM
DAMN!

Can some one please confirm that I am not in the fantasy league this season?
Old 05-09-2019, 07:57 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR T View Post
Did you have a team name?

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 05-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR T View Post

If you didn’t signup for the league I quoted in the last couple weeks then no

It’s a new league that you had to register for
Old 05-09-2019, 12:08 PM
DAMN!

I obviously got confused and thought it was the £10 league rather than the new one.

Hope everyone enjoy's the season