Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2019, 03:08 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Too young.
Eh? I mean he's only recently become Belgium's RB if I'm not wrong and was a key component in the team that finished 3rd in Serie A.........
Old 29-07-2019, 03:15 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Eh? I mean he's only recently become Belgium's RB if I'm not wrong and was a key component in the team that finished 3rd in Serie A.........
Woosh! Itís a joke, we havenít signed anyone young with genuine quality so itís unlikely. (Apart from possibly Meyer, but jury still out.)
Old 29-07-2019, 03:16 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's being pathetic and juvenile, and implying that we only ever sign old players. Ignore him.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:18 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
FWIW some on here on other threads believe that Freedman is very sweet on Castagne. Looks like Joel Ward in style from limited action Iíve seen but assume heíd be an upgrade. We will see.
Old 29-07-2019, 05:20 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
FWIW some on here on other threads believe that Freedman is very sweet on Castagne. Looks like Joel Ward in style from limited action Iíve seen but assume heíd be an upgrade. We will see.
Well a young Joel Ward would be great. When he still had pace he could make runs and cross into the box and still get back to stop the winger. Those days have long gone
Old 29-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well a young Joel Ward would be great. When he still had pace he could make runs and cross into the box and still get back to stop the winger. Those days have long gone
He's 29 ffs...
Old 29-07-2019, 05:57 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
He's 29 ffs...
He mightíve meant due to injury JAT?.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:02 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I think Joel Ward has looked pretty slow for about 4 years now, since he was 25. Good right back defensively, but that’s all, which isn’t ideal for any Prem team with higher ambitions than scrapping relegation. Which to be fair could easily be us this season.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:18 PM

Quote:
His crossing was always appalling. Castagne doesn’t look quick, but I hope he is as you need pace to be a top half Premier League full back.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 29-07-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:32 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
You've done too much
Much

Quote:
Too young
Now you're married with a kid
When you could be having fun with me...
Old 29-07-2019, 07:33 PM
This was a triumph.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
He's 29 ffs...
And he's now got the pace of a medium sized fishing trawler.
Old 30-07-2019, 06:01 PM

GrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Castagne on the bench tonight for Atlanta against Norwich
Old 30-07-2019, 06:07 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Letís all pray!
Old 30-07-2019, 06:10 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I think Joel Ward has looked pretty slow for about 4 years now, since he was 25. Good right back defensively, but thatís all, which isnít ideal for any Prem team with higher ambitions than scrapping relegation. Which to be fair could easily be us this season.

I reckon heíll end his career playing CB
Old 30-07-2019, 06:24 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I reckon heíll end his career playing CB
Heís good there and pace is less critical I think he would do a good job for us if needed
Old 30-07-2019, 09:20 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamS View Post
Castagne on the bench tonight for Atlanta against Norwich
Played last 20 mins or so. Player and club in England so ideal time to do a deal if we are interested
Old 05-08-2019, 07:47 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Can’t see anything saying this guy actually signed a new contract. Still in the last year of his contract if that right..

Think we’ll be linked with him again in the next few days
Old 05-08-2019, 07:49 PM

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Canít see anything saying this guy actually signed a new contract. Still in the last year of his contract if that right..

Think weíll be linked with him again in the next few days
I hope we do go for this guy and to be honest how many rb are out there for us to sign coz itís slim pickings at the moment
Old 19-09-2019, 09:25 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't get off the bench last night as Atalanta went down to Zagreb in the UCL. The fewer games he plays the more chance we have of tempting him come January surely.
Palace finish 11th
Brighton finish 18th
Old 19-09-2019, 09:38 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
Didn't get off the bench last night as Atalanta went down to Zagreb in the UCL. The fewer games he plays the more chance we have of tempting him come January surely.
Could get him on a pre-contract for the summer if we are relatively safe come January as well possibly?
Closed Thread