Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-08-2019, 09:41 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I agree completely with what you say, i am a fully paid up Palace fan for many many years and my only loyalty is to CPFC. But it does not stop me from commenting on such nonsense when fans can be so fickle.
100% agree
Old 26-08-2019, 09:45 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
What a square post.

Their next game is a massive one away at Newcastle, after which they host Arsenal followed by successive away games at Man City and Wolves. With a bit of luck they will emulate our perfect 7 game start of two seasons ago. I'm enjoying their discomfort enormously, long may it last

Square post
They have got a headache ahead with that fixture list but you never can tell, as every club in the premiership has that headache as None are easy. Who could have imagined our result on saturday coming after Sheff Utd same as Newcastle on saturday, its a long road ahead before May comes around.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:45 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Lose at Newcastle, then they've got Arsenal then Man City...
Old 26-08-2019, 09:52 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Itís their fans saying this. Their Hornets Nest fans forum is full of criticism, including how poor new signings have been, such as Dawson...oh dear, how sad.

Loads want the manager gone if they lose their next match to Newcastle.

I also found an interesting snippet about a member of staff, I think itís their director of football, being stopped by their security from leaving the stand near the pitch. Fans were uncertain whether he was trying to go to the dugout or down the tunnel, but all a bit unseemly.
Its the way of modern football fans, who do Watford fans think they are? the new Man City how long before Spurs fans start questioning Pochetino after Spurs indifferent start by their standards.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:53 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Watford are probably good enough to get out of their mess but have lost their talisman for some time. There is no way for teams with c. 20 to 25,000 crowds to guarantee PL survival in perpetuity. Most seasons a mid sized club will go down. Fulham spent a hundred million but the team didn't gel. Someone unexpected will go down this year and it will probably be a team that gets a bad run of injuries as there aren't the obvious candidates.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:44 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Gracia's remedy will be more "black arts" - that is his speciality.

He has the squad to play their way out of trouble, but (e.g.) Doucore looked like a lost sheep - no doubt he was expecting a lucrative move to a big club.
Old 26-08-2019, 12:17 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Watford are probably good enough to get out of their mess but have lost their talisman for some time. There is no way for teams with c. 20 to 25,000 crowds to guarantee PL survival in perpetuity. Most seasons a mid sized club will go down. Fulham spent a hundred million but the team didn't gel. Someone unexpected will go down this year and it will probably be a team that gets a bad run of injuries as there aren't the obvious candidates.
Next 4 fixtures.

New. (a)
Arsenal (h)
City (a)
Wolves (a)

Then they gave Sheff U at home followed by spurs away. Marker in their season next week. They haven't kept a clean sheet since Feb.
Old 26-08-2019, 12:43 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's something quite satisfying about a league table with the words "Watford 0" at the bottom. Long may it continue.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:42 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Such nonsense being said firstly about Watford being relegated then Garcia to be sacked all this after just THREE games, are we forgetting where our form and position when Roy took over and where we finished that season. As for Garcia, is this not the same manager that people were lauding with praise last season for his footballing qualities? he is of proven quality He and the club will come good for sure especially, when we consider their squad.
I certainly would not say NO to him taking over at CPFC after RH term comes to an end or if he chooses to retire before then.
Itís not nonsense now is it !
Old 21-09-2019, 04:09 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kark View Post
Watford are exactly what I wish we would be, and it makes me sick to say that lol. We got a head start on them after the play off final, but my God have they overtaken us in every way since then. An ambitious, smaller club, progressing the right way, sensible wage structure, superb player recruitment and a good footballing team thatís entertaining to watch
Of course you're right, but you forgot to say better fans & happy clapper type fan aides.
Old 21-09-2019, 04:27 PM
analyse this

bourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kark View Post
Watford are exactly what I wish we would be, and it makes me sick to say that lol. We got a head start on them after the play off final, but my God have they overtaken us in every way since then. An ambitious, smaller club, progressing the right way, sensible wage structure, superb player recruitment and a good footballing team thatís entertaining to watch
This post galled me at the time, I mean bigging up Watford after all their shit, thought then how much fun it would be to see them struggle and maybe the experts who right this kind of drivel come back on this thread and be slapped with wet fish