Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 10-05-2019, 03:48 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
It was considered ....

I've racked my brains, and cannot think what HLTCO is an acronym for. But a good site, whatever it stands for... interesting stuff on there.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:06 PM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

I've racked my brains, and cannot think what HLTCO is an acronym for. But a good site, whatever it stands for... interesting stuff on there.
Play off final commentary from Jonathan Pearce,
"Hopkin looking to curl one", and the rest as they say is history.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:28 PM
Pilgrim Eagle

Location: On the road that leads from Horsham Eagle to Dorking.Eagle
John from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
HLTCO: See the site name on the tab in your browser

Last edited by John from Beare Green; 10-05-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: adding context
Old 10-05-2019, 04:53 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post
Ah yes... thanks.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:50 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post
Was it Pearce? Not sure it was
Old 10-05-2019, 09:14 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Home page is back up and running To view the link you have to Register or Login
I wasn't trying to take any credit here, just letting people know.

All EE doing.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:09 PM
The Spiky One

Is the BBS acting a bit sluggish at the minute, or is at my end.

Gets there in the end, but has a good think about it first. All other sites seem OK.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
It’s being slow. Someone will take a look.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:58 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
It’s being slow. Someone will take a look.
Dougie's Fault, presumably
Old 07-08-2019, 04:11 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Dougie's Fault, presumably
It’s all the Zaha hysterics

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 07-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Seems to be working now.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:27 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Seems to be working now.
Yep... good here.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:57 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

He Likes Talking Cobblers Obviously.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:34 PM
The Spiky One

Am I going nuts (probably) or have some thread disappeared from General Chit Chat?

Example: "Things Women Say" thread. I posted on it yesterday, so I know it was there.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:04 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
No you are not going nuts, I think a technical problem happened while doing something with the opening post (not me) and we may have to start a new "Things woman say" thread.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:16 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
No you are not going nuts, I think a technical problem happened while doing something with the opening post (not me) and we may have to start a new "Things woman say" thread.
Phew. Always feared Mrs Bubbs would sign up to the BBS and realise I’d documented most of our marriage on that thread.

Good work.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 23-09-2019, 03:31 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
As I suspected! Saves me from an embarrassing admission of historical incompetence...

I suspect someone will quote me though!
Old 23-09-2019, 05:05 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I thought the Wolves equaliser sent it into meltdown