Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Pressure of the occasion, and perhaps expectation after sending off, got to Wex; but definitely an upward trajectory if Davy stays on.

Paul Galvin lined up for football bainisteoir, should be intersting at least.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:49 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I was one of the few non-Kerry people who actually liked Galvin. Galway have been crying out for a gouger in the middle of the field for years. I thought he'd gone into fashion now. Purple & yellow, dahling?

Looking forward to Mayo v Donegal later. Handy for the diaspora that it's on Sky, but as the big game today it should be on RTÉ.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:20 PM
rebel army

OM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
that Dublin Tyrone game wad a fckn joke (as was the Mayo game being on Sky) so called super 8s is a bit hard when there isn't 8 super teams at the mo .... mr Brolly was on about it on sunday, but he's right, that game was utter shite and a lot of people paid in ..... oh and another thing! Mayo would of been knocked out and some team like Roscommon could have had a big day out ...... needs to be re thought as it aint making other counties stronger, just the 4 or 5 .... rant over and thanks for listening
Old 06-08-2019, 06:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I'm with you mate. It's due a tweak. The neutral venue, the dead rubbers. Something has to change. I thought Donegal would beat Mayo, but they march on. The Blythe was full of the feckers.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:36 PM
rebel army

OM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
well, we have the hurling final to look forward to; wtf Mayo hold on to the dubs in the first half and then get blown away by a shit load of points ..... was a bit surprised by Kerry beating Tyrone, hope I am wrong but feel that the dubs will find Kerry easier to beat in the final, unless they're already looking forward to 6 7 and 8 but I doubt that; they seem to have lost that sense of being vulnerable and seem to have a bit of steel in them now ..... and some of their best players are young which is a worry for everyone else and impartials who like to see a bit of competition
Old 13-08-2019, 10:31 AM

€90 for a stand ticket to watch Tipp or Kilkenny increase their haul and no concession price.
Boylesports offering 12/1 for Dublin to make 10 in a row.
The GAA community need to plot their next moves wisely as the above makes poor reading.

I fancy Kerry to give Dublin a better game than Tyrone, but predict that it will end in the same result. Dublin's squad is so strong. I can only hope that the young Kerry flyers have the game of their life & catch Dublin on the hop.

Best of luck to the Galway minors in the hurling & football finals too.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:56 PM
rebel army

Boylesports offering 12/1 for Dublin to make 10 in a row. they don't have my favourite eek emoji on here but that will do ..... will bore the arse of everyone that for sure ..... I have an idea that won't work ... divide dublin into 4, north, south, east and west! ... oh the east may be a prob as its in the sea, but you get the idea......... would still have a bigger population to choose from than every other county
Old 13-08-2019, 07:13 PM

neidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
€90 for a stand ticket to watch Tipp or Kilkenny increase their haul and no concession price.
Boylesports offering 12/1 for Dublin to make 10 in a row.
The GAA community need to plot their next moves wisely as the above makes poor reading.

I fancy Kerry to give Dublin a better game than Tyrone, but predict that it will end in the same result. Dublin's squad is so strong. I can only hope that the young Kerry flyers have the game of their life & catch Dublin on the hop.

Best of luck to the Galway minors in the hurling & football finals too.
thanks for supporting Kerry v Dublin John - I hope my nephew Stephen o'Brien gets the black card v Meath quashed as it definitely was only a yellow at worst.

Well done to Galway minor footballers on beating Kerry last Sunday - I was at the game and they played very well but will be up against it v Cork in the final
Old 18-08-2019, 07:04 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I was one of the few non-Kerry people who actually liked Galvin. I thought he'd gone into fashion now.
He has a clothing line in Dunnes. I have a pair of the jeans. They're are decent for the money. Don't think I could pull off the rest of the line though, bit too edgy for me.

Join us next week when Seba reviews Brian Cody's new line of caps, 'Cody's Caps'.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:10 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
The sending off finished it.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Christ it was wet, then sunny, then wet again, then sunny at the end.

Aye, the red card ended it.

Note from the Minor match, Galway No11 Sean McDonagh was brilliant from what I saw. Top player, one for the future.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:15 PM
In Spain forever

nibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How was the Sam final? I was travelling back down the eastern Spanish coast as the game was going on (as you do) and missed it all.
I’ll certainly be around for the reply.
Do you think Kerry still have a chance?
Old 01-09-2019, 06:21 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When is the replay ?
Old 01-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Around the Fur

Saturday 14th September, 6pm
Old 01-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Around the Fur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibalama View Post
How was the Sam final? I was travelling back down the eastern Spanish coast as the game was going on (as you do) and missed it all.
I’ll certainly be around for the reply.
Do you think Kerry still have a chance?
Good final. Could have gone either way at the end, but I fear Kerry have missed their chance, having played 40 minutes against 14 men.

Kerry looked the most annoyed at the end, Dublin knew they had got outta jail.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:38 PM

I only watched the minor final. I thought Galway had it won in normal time, then we ran out of steam in extra time.

The gaa will be delighted the senior game was a draw.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:32 PM
rebel army

for the replay, what Seba said really, chanced missed ....... but I didn't even think that Kerry would get that close so who knows it may fck with Dublin's head, hope for another close match anyway
Old 02-09-2019, 08:50 PM

neidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was at the game and what a cracker - Kerry stood up to the Dubs tactics - Experience told at the end as Kerry were a point up in injury time and got turned over possession twice and Dublin equalised and could have won it but Rock put his free wide.

great minor game as well - felt sorry for Galway as they scored a great goal on 60 mins only for Cork to go down the other end from the kick out and equalise. then they had the momentum to close the game out in extra time.
Old 23-09-2019, 06:14 PM
rebel army

Doire Ó gCónaile(0-10)v(1-3)Seamrogá Ros Liath

Quinn Building Products Senior Football Championship FINAL

well played Derrygonnelly ...... rough and muddy old game ..... spent a fair few weekends up the road in a country residence ! (not mine obvs)

included the Quinn thing out of devilment... all this cross border shite may only get worse with Brexit ... and apologies for dragging BXt and politics into the GAA thread ...
Old 23-09-2019, 06:26 PM

The Quinn business/carry on is nuts.

Dulwich Harps play Wandsworth Gaels in the junior final on the 29th in Ruislip. I'm trying to juggle things so I can get up there for it. Surely to Christ they'll finally win that fecking trophy.