Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-07-2019, 06:05 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galo View Post
Two of my kids joycons have broken in less than six months, having them fixed sounds like a dangerous waste of money
Surely cheaper to buy new ones?
Old 18-07-2019, 12:07 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Surely cheaper to buy new ones?
Meant in terms of getting the switch lite which has no removable Joy-cons, not as in repaired.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:37 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I love the Nintendo Switch, but due to time I rarely get a chance to sit down and play it these days. However last night I finally got a few hours to crack open Fire Emblem Three Houses having got it on release day and I am so glad that I did.

I know not everyone will have played a FE game and it might seem an odd concept to series newcomers but I really cannot recommend this game enough. Only 5 hours in but I can already say hand on heart this is the best FE game since Awakening, if you have or haven't played a game in the series before seriously go out and get this. The great thing is it doesn't follow on from any previous games so you don't have to catch up on anything.

Will definitely be dedicating a lot more time to this game.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:55 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Interesting...

I'm losing interest in Zelda again. Even read about the boss I was stuck on, and it suggests you need something that you get from one of the temples or whatever they are. Nothing in the game suggests this at all.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:19 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Can't even remember the last time I played Zelda. The wife is Away next week so Fire Emblem is going to take up most of my evenings.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:11 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I'm actually tempted to get a Switch Lite so I can play games on my break at work.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:12 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Oh and by the way, Fire Emblem Three Houses is amazing!
Old 27-09-2019, 07:25 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I have to say I am really enjoying the Switch Lite. All I have on it at the moment is Zelda BOTW and I was a little unsure how it would hold up, but it plays really well and actually I seem to find certain game mechanics like sneaking and aiming the bow and arrow easier than I do playing on the TV.