Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-05-2019, 04:40 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Rocky of the Rovers.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 20-05-2019, 05:47 AM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Sky Soccer Sunday Supplement has turned into a virtue signalling frenzy of late. They spent about 20 mins agonizing about whether Hughton, with his two wins in 5 months, was sacked because of the colour of his skin or not, then about why some woman at Chelsea should get the job after Sarri, and how 'the time is right'.

I will laugh my jacobs off at the first club to crash the plane into the side of the mountain for a few progressive points there.
Old 30-09-2019, 01:31 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
24,790 at the London stadium yesterday to watch WSL match between West Ham and Spurs. Pretty unbelievable. Admission prices were £2 for adults and £1 season ticket holders.

Makes you wonder in the men’s game; say if Selhurst could hold a ridiculous amount of spectators and the admission was very low - say a fiver for adults and £2 for kids, what kind of attendance would we be likely to achieve each week?

I honestly believe it would astronomical by our standards. Think that famous Burnley night when 51,000 turned up would be very quickly smashed.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 30-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
£2? So the total gate revenue wouldn't even pay half of Benteke's weekly wage.

I've no problem with women's football getting a boost like this but the reality is that most women aren't interested in it, in fact I bet more men watched the women's World Cup on tv than women. How many women do you know who are interested in women's football? In fact most women I know have no interest in football at all, let alone whose playing. My wife's favourite player is Joel Ward, as he's the only Palace player nearly as handsome as me.
Old 30-09-2019, 04:50 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Tried to watch bit of the world cup didn't live up to the hype a under 15 boys team would batter them really poor standard