Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-10-2019, 02:12 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Since having my son I have tried to pay more attention to what we eat and trying to give him less sugar. Bread is the unbeliable one, think it’s about 10/15 gram a slice lol we buy a danish bread that is slightly better,, think it’s 7 gram or something
Good for you. Last thing a kid needs before school is a massive sugar crash, and that’s what you get with the typical breakfast of a glass of orange juice with some sugary breakfast cereal or two slices of white toast with jam or Nutella.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Since having my son I have tried to pay more attention to what we eat and trying to give him less sugar. Bread is the unbeliable one, think itís about 10/15 gram a slice lol we buy a danish bread that is slightly better,, think itís 7 gram or something
That must be white bread, because brown/wholemeal etc has about 1 or 2g per slice

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
That must be white bread, because brown/wholemeal etc has about 1 or 2g per slice
Iím guessing heís talking total carbs rather than sugar.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:44 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
E cigs and vaping thread becomes an attack on bread ...what’s going on with the world !!
Old 04-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
E cigs and vaping thread becomes an attack on bread ...whatís going on with the world !!
And back on topic, bread flavoured juice..

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-10-2019, 09:39 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
E cigs and vaping thread becomes an attack on bread ...whatís going on with the world !!

Suits me. I donít eat bread and havenít done for 15 years now
Old 04-10-2019, 10:02 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Suits me. I donít eat bread and havenít done for 15 years now
I try not to eat bread much but jesus I couldn't give it up for good

Old 04-10-2019, 10:07 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I try not to eat bread much but jesus I couldn't give it up for good

I had to Simon. It did awful things to my gut (sickness, trots, sweats etc) and doc did relevant checks/tests and said give it up. I took her word and never looked back. Never missed it really. Itís a ballache in terms of convenience but donít miss it at all. Lost a shed load of weight when I did too even if I didnít need to at the time.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I had to Simon. It did awful things to my gut (sickness, trots, sweats etc) and doc did relevant checks/tests and said give it up. I took her word and never looked back. Never missed it really. Itís a ballache in terms of convenience but donít miss it at all. Lost a shed load of weight when I did too even if I didnít need to at the time.
Ah fair enough mate. Glad to hear it.