Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Of course he will. And me and my wife will have rampant sex this evening, as long as she removes her elasticated stockings and winceyette nightgown first.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:27 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Not a criticism, but in the final minute where he went down the right I wanted him to leather the ball at goal, but he still tried to play the pass.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:28 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
he didn't bust a gut considering he was only on for a few minutes
Old 05-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Put him out to pasture. Enough is enough. He was only on for minutes and still just jogged around
Old 05-10-2019, 08:50 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
The way he thought he could bulldoze his way between two defenders when upfront on his own, losing the ball to the first defender so easily and then jogging back without a care in the world was the only thing that annoyed me from todays game.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 05-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
still manages to be a bit rubbish when he comes on - although the big guy did manage to collect a yellow card tonight! He's deadly!
Which caused the ref to add another 30 seconds. Really bright.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Its frankly astonishing that anyone could think there's a way back for this total fraud of a player

Its shambolic that he gets a second of time on the pitch

Put him in the u23s until he sorts himself and his attitude out and give a kid some time in the squad

I never ever want to see him in a palace shirt again
Old 06-10-2019, 10:11 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Not a criticism, but in the final minute where he went down the right I wanted him to leather the ball at goal, but he still tried to play the pass.
Agreed.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Do me a favour, we win a game like that yesterday. He is in the pitch for a few minutes did nothing wrong, even winning a few balls and running the ball up the pitch a few times yet people are spending time coming onto this thread to have unnecessary digs???

What is wrong with some of you lot.

Must be gutted we won yesterday.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:19 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Reckon he'd do well against Man City who have such a small side especially now Laporte is out, but no way he will start! We wouldn't get any decent crosses into him anyway
Old 06-10-2019, 10:21 AM

Matadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wanted Roy to put on someone to see out the game and defend not Benteke.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
Of course he will. And me and my wife will have rampant sex this evening, as long as she removes her elasticated stockings and winceyette nightgown first.
pointless post without a link to the photos or Video!
Old 06-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Do me a favour, we win a game like that yesterday. He is in the pitch for a few minutes did nothing wrong, even winning a few balls and running the ball up the pitch a few times yet people are spending time coming onto this thread to have unnecessary digs???

This!
Old 06-10-2019, 10:34 AM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

He looked lazy, put no pressure on the defenders at all. Give how poor he has been do you not think he might have at least bothered to look like he gave a shit?
Old 06-10-2019, 10:36 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
It's like going down to 10 men when he comes on.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:36 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Reckon he'd do well against Man City who have such a small side especially now Laporte is out, but no way he will start! We wouldn't get any decent crosses into him anyway
He canít use his feet, run, or take up good positions. Even if we crossed the ball in he wouldnít move to the ball. Heís finished.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Hadron Collider

It's obviously getting to him because he managed to beat Wilf down the tunnel at the end yesterday .... Both didn't want to celebrate the win with the fans at the end, unlike the rest of the squad.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:56 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
It's obviously getting to him because he managed to beat Wilf down the tunnel at the end yesterday .... Both didn't want to celebrate the win with the fans at the end, unlike the rest of the squad.
He needs to get lost. Waste of space and money.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:28 AM

St.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
It's like going down to 10 men when he comes on.
Worse than that he just gets in the way, and other players seem uncertain about passing to him. He can be useful defensively at set pieces near the end of a game though.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
We scored from a cross, yesterday. Anyone think that would have been a goal if Benteke had been where Kelly or Ayew were?