Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Christ, I agree with every word Skint has written!
Old 26-09-2019, 12:16 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
As an aside, will be interesting to see who takes the capacity into Faro next year with the demise of TC and Ryanair now longer flying in there (apparently they had 30% of the volume into Faro) and what sort of prices we will see
I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY. TO FARO. NEXT YEAR.

Probably.
Old 26-09-2019, 12:31 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Returned to Gatwick and couldn't get her car out of staff car park, ID etc cancelled so got taxi home to Worthing area.
That really isn't very nice at all. Was there no one at LGW who could sort this?
Old 26-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Probably.
Jump in with the McCanns
Old 26-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Probably.
You can go anywhere with caravans these days.
Old 26-09-2019, 07:51 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
You can go anywhere with caravans these days.
You're just jealous of his Irish passport. I know I am
Old 30-09-2019, 06:04 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Boomers are the snowflakes, they have everything they want and I expect this is another reason to hate the EU
Did your parents shit in yours and Golf Boy’s porridge every morning?

Or do you just hate them for the way you were brought up?
Old 30-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
O'Brien is just a sneering tosser. The directors of TC do seem greedy and seem justifiable of criticism. Whataboutery by O'Brien is just irrelevant.
I worry about you sometimes.

He goes out of his way not to sneer in my opinion.

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I worry about you sometimes.

He goes out of his way not to sneer in my opinion.
Very much so. So much in fact, that it can sometimes be irritating.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-09-2019, 06:49 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Did your parents shit in yours and Golf Boy’s porridge every morning?
Only in mine. However I managed to swap bowls everyday when Spindle wasn’t looking.
Old 30-09-2019, 07:05 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Welll our holiday is indeed toast.

James Villas phoned us up this morning and said that we could fly from Leeds instead of Glasgow at sparrow's fart on the Sunday morning if we gave them an extra £200 or so. And the airline is touching them for another £700 as well. There's no flights from here to Leeds so throw in the extra travel and hotels and you're talking about an extra £1000 on the price at two weeks' notice.

It still doesn't seem to have enetered anyone's head that the holidays are paid for, the aircraft are sitting idle, the aircrews have been laid off and the villas are going nowhere so there is no reason for the operation to stop dead in its tracks and leave everyone high and dry. If a railway franchisee goes tits up the operation reverts to the Franchising Director as operator of last resort and nobody even notices.

But because all these resources are sitting idle or have been stood down it's in order for Jet2 and Thompsons etc to treble their prices.

Scum.
Old 30-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Probably.
Doubt it

Me and the Mrs 50th bday next year so we’re probably doing a big one

Like THE CARIBBEAN or A SAFARI or A CRUISE or summat
Old 09-10-2019, 06:31 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Hayes travel taking on a lot of the shops and staff so that's good