Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-09-2019, 01:03 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I don't understand why the release date is the 10th, a Tuesday is such n odd day. Not sure Game will send it out until Monday.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:49 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
There is a Master League live stream on Twitch.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-09-2019, 11:38 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Palermo are in PES 2020 albeit unlicensed and with no real players either. I am guessing Konami couldn't be bothered to completely remove them from the game in the end after all the stuff going on this summer.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:47 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I won the Club Champions Cup playing as Palace.

This is effectively the Champions League in all but name.

With a bit of editing you can have the proper names for League and Cup competitions.

Not long to wait now before I can try out the many online options as the game launches tonight.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:15 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Installed an option file tonight for all the kits, competitions and logos. Anyone know if it’s possible to import stadiums as well? Would love to play at Selhurst Park on there.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:26 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
Installed an option file tonight for all the kits, competitions and logos. Anyone know if it’s possible to import stadiums as well? Would love to play at Selhurst Park on there.
Nope.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Really liking the actual gameplay which is the main thing obviously but ffs it's the same old stupid shit on master league. I have a 90mil transfer budget left with 30k pw salary and can't sign a 20mil player because he wants 32k pw despite having the all the correct budget options set. So i got 90mil that i literally cannot spend.

Sorry for rant the gameplay is great so far but it's always the amateurish bad design stuff that i think spoils Pro Evo for me.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:14 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_flake View Post
Really liking the actual gameplay which is the main thing obviously but ffs it's the same old stupid shit on master league. I have a 90mil transfer budget left with 30k pw salary and can't sign a 20mil player because he wants 32k pw despite having the all the correct budget options set. So i got 90mil that i literally cannot spend.

Sorry for rant the gameplay is great so far but it's always the amateurish bad design stuff that i think spoils Pro Evo for me.
They need to do the budget so you can transfer funds. So stupid.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
They need to do the budget so you can transfer funds. So stupid.
The feature, I'm guessing is already there it just doesn't work. Managers office - budget settings - then the option at the bottom.

Also the minimum fee release fee thing is bollocks aswell.
Old 10-10-2019, 12:14 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Italian Serie B coming in Data Pack 2. At last I can start my proper Master League.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:32 AM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
I think the football game makers have missed a trick.

As well as trying to emulate the real world, there should be a "randomised world" option for the Master League. Where it invents a new universe of footballers so you have to scout with a blank slate.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:06 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
E Football PES 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post
I think the football game makers have missed a trick.

As well as trying to emulate the real world, there should be a "randomised world" option for the Master League. Where it invents a new universe of footballers so you have to scout with a blank slate.

True. Or alternatively could they set the game a decade or two ago with players that year?

The industry is mature enough now that gamers are all just young kids.

I'd love to see leagues quit with having exclusive licencing. It creates such and uneven playing field for football games.