Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Apple Catalina OS

Heads up for anyone upgrading. This has the new Music app replacing iTunes. Looks clean and modern but be warned, when you first use it pretty much all the artwork for your music will seem to be not there. It seems to have to run a recatalogue exercise - shows “Artwork Loading” at the bottom. The process looks like it will take a looooong time and a lot of memory so just set it off and go on holiday for a few days. Mine started today about 10, new artwork popping up but only about 10% done in 3 hours. Probably won’t be syncing my phone music library until it’s finished either!

Similar process happens in the updated Photos app, took about 8 hours to re shape my 23k photos. Still usable while that was going on but again, slows everything down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019