Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-10-2019, 02:40 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
A few times in my life for odd reasons I have had regular week-ends at the two bridges on Dartmoor.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I have fond memories, great location, have been back recently enough whether to recommend the food
Old 11-10-2019, 03:57 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Hope he's got a good memory !
I just want a happy ending
Old 11-10-2019, 04:07 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
A few times in my life for odd reasons I have had regular week-ends at the two bridges on Dartmoor.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I have fond memories, great location, have been back recently enough whether to recommend the food
I'm off there in a week or two for the first time but just for lunch .

For those of you with no money worries it doesn't get much better from every single aspect than the De Savary owned Cary Arms pub in Babbacombe /Oddicombe Beach . If staying and on a sunny evening you'll be wondering why you bothered going abroad sometimes .
Old 11-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
I'm off there in a week or two for the first time but just for lunch .

For those of you with no money worries it doesn't get much better from every single aspect than the De Savary owned Cary Arms pub in Babbacombe /Oddicombe Beach . If staying and on a sunny evening you'll be wondering why you bothered going abroad sometimes .
I thought about this place but seemingly they encourage dogs, which is a no no for me
Old 11-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't stand it. You think you're booking a room in a pub but you turn up and get led outside to the chalets instead. Then the person conducting you says, 'we've serving food until 9', so you go down for dinner and get absolutely rat-arsed with the coked-up yokels in their jogging bottoms singing anti-IRA songs until the early hours.

Even worse is when you book a room at a pub and it's not in one of the chalets so you have to put up with the noise of customers in the pub downstairs chattering away until past 11, followed by the staff who seem to holler away at each other until gone 12.

Sometimes I think it's better just sleep in the church porch or lych-gate or whatever it's called.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
I just want a happy ending
Donít we all pal !
Old 11-10-2019, 08:37 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I thought about this place but seemingly they encourage dogs, which is a no no for me
Iíve stayed a couple of times. Friends book one of the cottages . Seals Iíve seen but absolutely no dogs as of yet
Old 11-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Iíve stayed a couple of times. Friends book one of the cottages . Seals Iíve seen but absolutely no dogs as of yet
In fairness I'd rather have a room which had had a seal in it than a room with dog smell
Old 11-10-2019, 10:38 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Beach House is a nice quirky pub/hotel with a good restaurant. Right on the sea with great views to the Needles. New Forest close by and handy for Christchurch & Bournemouth. It's part of a small group with pubs with accommodation and without. Hall & Winehouse is the group.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 11-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Odd necrobump
Old 11-10-2019, 11:35 PM

Groinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
The Beach House is a nice quirky pub/hotel with a good restaurant. Right on the sea with great views to the Needles. New Forest close by and handy for Christchurch & Bournemouth. It's part of a small group with pubs with accommodation and without. Hall & Winehouse is the group.
Yeah, itís a top place; been there a couple of times recently👍