Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-10-2019, 09:47 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why, thirty years after the dawn of E-Government, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency can get away with putting a disabled person of the road for six weeks after failing to process one piece of correspondence, failing to send a second, refusing to issue a replacement for it, rejecting a perfectly good form for no adequately explained reason, allocating blame to anyone it can think of except itself, being bloody rude on the phone and charging us a £25 fee for the f***ing privilege.

Pathetic.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:30 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Why every school doesn't teach first aid. That would be very useful.
Absolutely! I've thought the same thing for years, that and how to deal with money, kids come out of school and have no idea about either of those 2 things, how to save someones life and how to manage money.

Also Bubbs point on an International sign language is quite interesting although in a way we do kind of have one...
Old 12-10-2019, 11:54 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Absolutely! I've thought the same thing for years, that and how to deal with money, kids come out of school and have no idea about either of those 2 things, how to save someones life and how to manage money.

Also Bubbs point on an International sign language is quite interesting although in a way we do kind of have one...
Alexei Sayle did a sketch about how kids should be taught more practical things at school. It ended with a class chanting ‘don’t hide tax return demands away in a drawer’
Old 03-11-2019, 08:51 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
While out and about yesterday, in the space of about 15 minutes I saw two different men walking their dogs wearing what appeared to be pajama bottoms (the men, not the dogs).

What's that all about?
Old 03-11-2019, 08:59 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
While out and about yesterday, in the space of about 15 minutes I saw two different men walking their dogs wearing what appeared to be pajama bottoms (the men, not the dogs).

What's that all about?
I saw a woman di in out of a shop in west Croydon during the week . She had a nightie on with a dressing gown. Too much effort to get dressed for some people.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:27 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
People reading The Sun, Mail or Express.
People watching EastEnders.
People thinking Jeremy Corbyn is a competent politician.
People thinking Boris Johnson is worth their vote.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:30 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
People reading The Sun, Mail or Express.
People watching EastEnders.
Next to Boris Johnson, Spongebob Squarepants looks like a competent politician.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:15 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
What the heck is YouTuber Boxing?

And is it actually sanctioned by any Boxing Board?

I've seen Logan Paul on a couple of shows and the guy is madder than a box of fogs!
Old 10-11-2019, 11:17 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought remembrance Sunday happened on the Sunday after armistice day. It must be the nearest Sunday, not the next one. I didn't understand. Now I do (kind of).
Old 10-11-2019, 11:59 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I thought remembrance Sunday happened on the Sunday after armistice day. It must be the nearest Sunday, not the next one. I didn't understand. Now I do (kind of).
Remembrance Sunday is held on the second Sunday in November.

So it can be before or after the 11th November. I see that in 2021 it will be on 14 Nov, the latest possible.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
What the heck is YouTuber Boxing?

And is it actually sanctioned by any Boxing Board?

I've seen Logan Paul on a couple of shows and the guy is madder than a box of fogs!
Was a decent fight to be fair, both boxers had to get their pro licences. Never heard of either of then though.
Old Yesterday, 04:13 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Was a decent fight to be fair, both boxers had to get their pro licences. Never heard of either of then though.
I heard it was a good fight. Certainly had a big audience both live and on the Internet (which I guess was the real target audience).

I must admit, I thought it was going to be of those cage fights (UFC), and not the Marquess of Queensberry type of boxing.
Old Yesterday, 04:48 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
I heard it was a good fight. Certainly had a big audience both live and on the Internet (which I guess was the real target audience).

I must admit, I thought it was going to be of those cage fights (UFC), and not the Marquess of Queensberry type of boxing.
Apparently it was a rematch, they fought in Manchester last year but as amateurs. I only watched it because I saw something reading the online papers noy long before it was due to start.
Old Yesterday, 04:56 AM
The Spiky One

Looks like the first fight was a draw, and this one sounds like it probably should have been also.
Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Sorry to learn that you'll be voting for the totally undemocratic Liberal Democrats mate !
Old Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Sorry to learn that you'll be voting for the totally undemocratic Liberal Democrats mate !
You may want to look at the word ‘undemocratic’ in the dictionary.

Having an election manifesto pledge is, by definition, democratic.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Poor old Eddieskyclad.