Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-01-2019, 11:08 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
I think the way to remain hidden is to have hair your hair cuts very short (e.g. a no 1 or 2) for a year or so before doing FUE as the big noticeable difference is when you have your head shaved for the procedure. The only other thing is then lying low for 9 days or so just after so that people dont see the little scabs etc.
Its what I did, and no-one noticed - I even said to my parents after 9 days, do you notice anything different? They couldnt until I pointed it out. With my other mates who knew I took regaine about 25 years ago, one said 'that regaine seems to have worked' - to which I responded 'oh dont start that shit again!'.....but no other suspicion
I think if you retain the same hairline (like you have) people just think you have grown your hair out (which in truth you have)
Yeah, I think if i'd had a two stage treatment like PI then I would have to have kept it short all the time, but was too eager to feel the wind blowing through my hair in the summer Plus I don't really care who knows as you know Too many hang ups with baldness, I blame Benny Hill for affecting a whole generation. Am always a bit paranoid about appearing vain whenever I boost this thread, you are always going to get ***** like Friskey appearing from time to time aren't you, but really its just a scientific time lapse to prove to superior people like Adlerhorst that it's possible for normal people to get their hair back affordably these days.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:33 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yeah, I think if i'd had a two stage treatment like PI then I would have to have kept it short all the time, but was too eager to feel the wind blowing through my hair in the summer Plus I don't really care who knows as you know Too many hang ups with baldness, I blame Benny Hill for affecting a whole generation. Am always a bit paranoid about appearing vain whenever I boost this thread, you are always going to get ***** like Friskey appearing from time to time aren't you, but really its just a scientific time lapse to prove to superior people like Adlerhorst that it's possible for normal people to get their hair back affordably these days.
agreed. Its acceptable for women to wear make-up (and hair 'extensions'), and men to wear silly hats & buy flash cars to make themselves feel better, but if you go bald or regrow YOUR OWN hair, you risk the wrath of some very self satisfied (insecure) people.
anyway you're right who gives a shit what they think, you've got a full head of your own hair now, but I would just use ordinary shampoo (much cheaper) unless you just love the feel of those new soft curls!
Old 15-01-2019, 12:30 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
agreed. Its acceptable for women to wear make-up (and hair 'extensions'), and men to wear silly hats & buy flash cars to make themselves feel better, but if you go bald or regrow YOUR OWN hair, you risk the wrath of some very self satisfied (insecure) people.
anyway you're right who gives a shit what they think, you've got a full head of your own hair now, but I would just use ordinary shampoo (much cheaper) unless you just love the feel of those new soft curls!

I'll probably go back to the ordinary stuff when the sachajuan has run out. If it lasts a year it only works out at just over 6 quid a month, so it's not much different from head and shoulders really.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:15 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Elgin's final post.

Hair looks great mate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20190210-WA0001.jpg (105.2 KB, 158 views)
Old 10-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Normally, when someone is banned the phrase “Banned by moderators “ appears under their user name.

But not under Elgin’s. Does that signify anything?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-02-2019, 12:20 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Normally, when someone is banned the phrase ďBanned by moderators ď appears under their user name.

But not under Elginís. Does that signify anything?
Am guessing he's been "suspended" for a month. I hope that's all it is.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:24 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
So do I. Maybe he will be allowed back if he changes his username Plankman as a sign of atonement

Really hope everyone can settle down and let him back.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 10-02-2019, 01:00 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Elgin's final post.

Hair looks great mate
Thanks PI. Elgin has been a real inspiration to many on this thread on a subject that used to be mocked or sneered at. It also stimulated me to share my own experience of FUE which previously I had told no-one about. So please say a big thanks to Elgin and we hope that this and many other positive contributions will be considered if/when his ban is re-considered.
....and glad to see that it worked out so well for him.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Still think he’s better off with a hat to be fair.

Or maybe a balaclava?

Cricket wanker.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:16 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
One more from Elgs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20190210-WA0002.jpg (97.4 KB, 146 views)
Old 10-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Bring him back you bullies.

Cricket wanker.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:41 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Normally, when someone is banned the phrase ďBanned by moderators ď appears under their user name.

But not under Elginís. Does that signify anything?
Unfortunately I do not think it does.

Having a go at Adlers ain't going to help Paul either.

How to win friends and influence people
Old 10-02-2019, 02:44 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Still think heís better off with a hat to be fair.

Or maybe a balaclava?
Old 10-02-2019, 02:54 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Having a go at Adlers ain't going to help Paul either.

How to win friends and influence people
Would expect nothing less

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 10-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Still think heís better off with a hat to be fair.

Or maybe a balaclava?
An ushanka like mine, surely?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
An ushanka like mine, surely?
He was wearing something similar when I bumped into him outside the old stand yesterday.

Not quite as pretentious though.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
any updates / pics?
Old 15-10-2019, 09:28 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
any updates / pics?
Here's the latest....

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-10-2019, 10:01 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Thanks. Looks like its worked really well.
Old 16-11-2019, 02:49 AM

spaniel is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgeeve87 View Post
Donít worry boys and girls Iím alive just havenít had a chance to post with to post with ongoing stuff and work.

Iíve noticed the hair starting grow through after shedding but had to shave the hair to 0.5 with my hair trimmer very carefully as the front of my head was getting irritated at the front due to my motorbike helmet.

Since then itís been pretty good apart from some people asking at work if I have alopecia as the hair on the right side of my head is very slow growing back and I have a bit of a bald patch there.

Also Iíve had a few ingrown hairs bringing out big spots but Iím used to this with having curly hair.

My healing process was a lot longer than expected so I expect the full growth to be a bit delayed than the timescale given.

My only concern is with the bald patch at the side of my head but it does seem that some hairs are coming through.
Am thinking about this. How satisfied are you now, on a scale of 1 to 10?