Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
So glad we didn't sign this bloke. He's an asshole, hope Everton throw the book at him, another problem for Silva

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Didn't he imply we weren't good enough for him?
Old 15-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Heís Turkish. Agree with the reasons or not they are at war. He said ďfor the ones that are risking their lives for our nationĒ

Against the rules so will be punished but heís showing support for HIS countries soldiers in a time of war. Not an arsehole
The reason their lives are at risk is because the Turkish govt. have seen fit to invade another country.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:03 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
The reason their lives are at risk is because the Turkish govt. have seen fit to invade another country.
Yes itís that simple

Tosun must be an arsehole then
Old 15-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
Yes itís that simple

Tosun must be an arsehole then
Or a supporter of Erdogans govt., which yes, makes him an arsehole.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:09 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Heís Turkish. Agree with the reasons or not they are at war. He said ďfor the ones that are risking their lives for our nationĒ

Against the rules so will be punished but heís showing support for HIS countries soldiers in a time of war. Not an arsehole
No, it's worse that that. There seems to be a streak running through a number of Turkish-born players (including Ozil, Can and Gundogan) which goes beyond pride/support for your country.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
The Turks are shooting fish in a barrel when it comes to 'going to war' with the Kurds. Trump's petulant withdrawal of a handful of US troops could lead to WWIII. Trump is a clear and present danger to the safety of us all. The sooner he gets his arse kicked from office the better!
Old 15-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Like the US of A have done alot. This wouldn't be viewed the same way by most people.

Don't agree with any war but the poster's original point stands.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Don't agree with any war but the poster's original point stands.
That it's a good job we didn't sign the arsehole?

I agree.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:38 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Or a supporter of Erdogans govt., which yes, makes him an arsehole.
Who is at war against that lovely chap Assad and Kurds who are the Syrian equivalent of the IRA from a Turkish perspective but on a much larger scale.

Like I said, itís not that simple regardless of your opinion on the conflict. Chillo May have a point but I donít know enough about it to comment.
Old 15-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
Who is at war against that lovely chap Assad and Kurds who are the Syrian equivalent of the IRA from a Turkish perspective but on a much larger scale.

Like I said, itís not that simple regardless of your opinion on the conflict. Chillo May have a point but I donít know enough about it to comment.
He's been sitting around the same table as Assad and the Russian's for sometime.
And his view that the Kurds he's currently attacking are terrorists is not shared by the international community.
Old 15-10-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
He's been sitting around the same table as Assad and the Russian's for sometime.
And his view that the Kurds he's currently attacking are terrorists is not shared by the international community.
They were. But they conveniently started doing a very good job of killing IS. Rather inconveniently that muddied the water with an ally and NATO member considering them a real and direct threat while the rest armed them to kill IS a much more real and direct threat to them.

Like I said, not simple. No amount of oversimplification will get near the truth here. I donít know my own opinion and am probably more read up on it than many.

My point is that just because he shows support for his own countries armed forces during conflict doesnít make him an arsehole. From a Turkish perspective they are the biggest threat so whilst not going alone and against allies is preferable, solidarity with the troops on the ground is no bad thing. On the face of it at least
Old 15-10-2019, 06:23 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We are better than him. He's cack.
Hey you, out there beyond the wall
Breaking bottles in the hall
Can you help me?
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall
Old 15-10-2019, 09:02 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here