Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-09-2019, 05:14 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Back in the game boys! 4 months after wife sadly passed away after a long illness, decided to stop moping around and get myself out there. Been seeing a lovely girl for just over 2 weeks now, about to have 5th date tomorrow. And shes 9 years younger than me!
Fair play to you mate.
Old 16-09-2019, 07:07 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Back in the game boys! 4 months after wife sadly passed away after a long illness, decided to stop moping around and get myself out there. Been seeing a lovely girl for just over 2 weeks now, about to have 5th date tomorrow. And shes 9 years younger than me!
Good on you mate

Sounds like you deserve some good times after what happened
Old 17-09-2019, 04:59 PM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks guys, saw her again today and yesterday, so going well atm, long may it continue
Old 17-10-2019, 01:20 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Next Wednesday will be our 3 month anniversary if we can get it over the line. That'll make her my 4th longest relationship. �� Another 6 months and she moves into the top 3. Fingers crossed.

Met the -ex for 45mins in a cafe yesterday for only the second time in a year to tell her how our kids are doing as they don't really interact with her much at all these last six months. Emotionally stunted and herself being her no.1 priority pretty much sums things up. I've made the horrible and profound and tragic error of choosing the wrong woman to have children with. Wouidn't be without my two now of course but sad that they didn't have a good woman as a proper mum/parent. And that's my bad judgement to blame
Old 17-10-2019, 02:56 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Next Wednesday will be our 3 month anniversary if we can get it over the line. That'll make her my 4th longest relationship. �� Another 6 months and she moves into the top 3. Fingers crossed.

Met the -ex for 45mins in a cafe yesterday for only the second time in a year to tell her how our kids are doing as they don't really interact with her much at all these last six months. Emotionally stunted and herself being her no.1 priority pretty much sums things up. I've made the horrible and profound and tragic error of choosing the wrong woman to have children with. Wouidn't be without my two now of course but sad that they didn't have a good woman as a proper mum/parent. And that's my bad judgement to blame

Old 20-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
It's not your fault you married a wrong'un.
If you think it's pleasant
To shoot a pheasant
Then I think that makes you a...
Old 20-10-2019, 06:49 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:

We can't change the past, only enjoy the good bits and learn from the whole experience.

It's fantastic that you can see your ex so rationally for what she is so soon after you split up.

Good luck with your new relationship
Old 01-01-2020, 03:30 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Need some updates from you chaps.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
I fear for spindle, he’s gone back to being a right grumpy bugger recently.

Hopefully I’m wrong.
Old 01-01-2020, 10:58 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
I’m still with mine - over 5 months now . Still going thru an horrendous acrimonious divorce but life being what it is sometimes - ******* surreal - I have also met the woman whom for me is a 10 and as it stands I want to spend the rest of my days with. She’s just too funny , bright, vivacious attractive and genuine I would be an idiot not to want to.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:05 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’m still with mine - over 5 months now . Still going thru an horrendous acrimonious divorce but life being what it is sometimes - ******* surreal - I have also met the woman whom for me is a 10 and as it stands I want to spend the rest of my days with. She’s just too funny , bright, vivacious attractive and genuine I would be an idiot not to want to.
Great stuff.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 05-01-2020, 08:54 PM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Pulled plug on this one after 2 months, just not right. 10 years difference and 16 year old twin daughters didnt help situation. Went on match.com, signed up for a month. Got chatting to one girl same night and met up next night. Next few days arranged dates for 3 more but went on 2nd date and pulled plug after 1 week. Now been 7 weeks and going brilliantly
Old 14-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Keep Believing

Ant1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hey all.

Been a while for me after my last relationship and my confidence has been in the mire for a long time. I found some courage at the start of the week and trotted across the road to cold call and give my number to the girl across from me who I'd had my eye on for a while but never spoken to.

Seemed to work as she complimented my courage and after a brief whatsapp chat, invited me around for drinks the same night. We sat up talking til gone 3am. Promising. We shared a lot of common ground and interests and the conversation was very very easy, which completely took me by surprise. She was honest and said she was not looking to date but I told her I'd like to get to know her more and basically said I hoped she'd keep me in mind when she felt ready. Granted we were drinking too but not heavily.

We met up for coffee the following morning, suggested by her, where I was probably a little too sappy with her. I actually was still on a massive high from the night before and had not expected to have so much in common, I felt we were well suited - then a day later she messaged me saying she'd leave it there. I was utterly crestfallen after feeling we'd made a connection and that there was some possibility after taking a complete punt, I had obviously pushed her away by harping on about liking to spending more time with her at the end of the week if she was free.

From finding the guts, to surprise elation, to abject misery in the space of 48 hours. I wondered what I'd do when the football was paused

Taken me a few days to crawl out of the wreckage and being royally miffed at myself, but am feeling ready to start meeting people after finding some confidence again. Bravery continues...

Any recommendations for sites/apps?
Old 14-03-2020, 07:33 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant1982 View Post
Hey all.

Been a while for me after my last relationship and my confidence has been in the mire for a long time. I found some courage at the start of the week and trotted across the road to cold call and give my number to the girl across from me who I'd had my eye on for a while but never spoken to.

Seemed to work as she complimented my courage and after a brief whatsapp chat, invited me around for drinks the same night. We sat up talking til gone 3am. Promising. We shared a lot of common ground and interests and the conversation was very very easy, which completely took me by surprise. She was honest and said she was not looking to date but I told her I'd like to get to know her more and basically said I hoped she'd keep me in mind when she felt ready. Granted we were drinking too but not heavily.

We met up for coffee the following morning, suggested by her, where I was probably a little too sappy with her. I actually was still on a massive high from the night before and had not expected to have so much in common, I felt we were well suited - then a day later she messaged me saying she'd leave it there. I was utterly crestfallen after feeling we'd made a connection and that there was some possibility after taking a complete punt, I had obviously pushed her away by harping on about liking to spending more time with her at the end of the week if she was free.

From finding the guts, to surprise elation, to abject misery in the space of 48 hours. I wondered what I'd do when the football was paused

Taken me a few days to crawl out of the wreckage and being royally miffed at myself, but am feeling ready to start meeting people after finding some confidence again. Bravery continues...

Any recommendations for sites/apps?
Firstly fair play to you for working up the courage to do that. I wouldn’t put yourself down either. She invited you for coffee and being excited and saying let’s meet at the end of the week is hardly OTT. Yeah you can do all that “game” shit, and some of my mates do, and it works, but surely better to just be yourself. If that’s not what someone wants then so be it.

As well as Tinder maybe try Bumble as well. There are loads out there but maybe go with that first.

I had a date on Thursday that went quite well, but my date on Friday got postponed because of the Coronavirus lol!!
Old 14-03-2020, 07:35 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
She might be pulling your plonker to see how serious you are.
Old 14-03-2020, 07:40 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
She might be pulling your plonker to see how serious you are.
He definitely shouldn’t contact her again. If she wants to she’ll contact him.
Old 14-03-2020, 07:41 PM
Keep Believing

Ant1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnt1982 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Firstly fair play to you for working up the courage to do that. I wouldn’t put yourself down either. She invited you for coffee and being excited and saying let’s meet at the end of the week is hardly OTT. Yeah you can do all that “game” shit, and some of my mates do, and it works, but surely better to just be yourself. If that’s not what someone wants then so be it.

As well as Tinder maybe try Bumble as well. There are loads out there but maybe go with that first.

I had a date on Thursday that went quite well, but my date on Friday got postponed because of the Coronavirus lol!!
Cheers mate, to be fair I haven't got that in my locker, I always just being myself, just think you're not doing it right otherwise.

Cheers for the suggestions, unlucky with the postponed date, but I'm sure you'll try rearrange!
Old 14-03-2020, 07:42 PM
Keep Believing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
He definitely shouldn’t contact her again. If she wants to she’ll contact him.
When I was sacked off, I said I think shes great and that if she ever just wanted to talk with nothing riding on it, she knows where I am.
Old 14-03-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Cheers mate, to be fair I haven't got that in my locker, I always just being myself, just think you're not doing it right otherwise.

Cheers for the suggestions, unlucky with the postponed date, but I'm sure you'll try rearrange!
Good on you. A lot of people wouldn’t have plucked up the courage to do what you did. And being yourself always the best bet.

I always prefer meeting people in real life but nothing to lose by using apps. So many people out there!
Old 14-03-2020, 07:45 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
When I was sacked off, I said I think shes great and that if she ever just wanted to talk with nothing riding on it, she knows where I am.
Good call.

Just tell yourself she must be gay...