Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-10-2019, 09:58 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Thought the new Motherland series has been a bit disappointing but the Halloween episode was superb.
Old 18-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Succession.
I don't think there's been a better actor than Brian Cox in a long while.

He certainly showed Anthony Hopkins how to play an understated. less hammy Hannibal Lecter.
Old 18-10-2019, 06:46 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Succession.
I don't think there's been a better actor than Brian Cox in a long while.

He certainly showed Anthony Hopkins how to play an understated. less hammy Hannibal Lecter.
The Brian Cox version is by far the better movie.
Old 18-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Manhunter is a great movie...but to call Hopkins "hammy" is just ridiculous.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-10-2019, 07:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Absolutely.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

Good Morning Britain.

I forgot to say I'm gonna kill them all.
Soon.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 18-10-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good Morning Britain.

I forgot to say I'm gonna kill them all.
Soon.
Could you at least make Piers Morgan suffer a bit first?
Old 18-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Could you at least make Piers Morgan suffer a bit first?
I'm going for the chimp faced goon Garraway first.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

She's been stealing a living for far too long omho.
Old 18-10-2019, 10:45 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm going for the chimp faced goon Garraway first.
Thinks she’s Palace , was seen in away end at Watford few/many seasons back. Of course might’ve just gone with friends etc.
Old 19-10-2019, 05:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Thinks she’s Palace , was seen in away end at Watford few/many seasons back. Of course might’ve just gone with friends etc.
Is she f*ck!
Old 19-10-2019, 07:55 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Absolutely.

Made by Michael Mann. Absolute peak Miami Vice look and feel. Sadly obscured by the remakes, which I liked too, but I just preferred the way the original looked on screen.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:58 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Goliath series 3. 2 was unpleasant. 3 goos so far if bit derivative of Chinatown superficial plot elements eg water and orange groves.

Lodge 49 was quirky.

Dark series 2. Complicated but interesting. Sort of German Stranger Things but not so many teens and more like a time travelling soap over 3 time periods.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
Made by Michael Mann. Absolute peak Miami Vice look and feel. Sadly obscured by the remakes, which I liked too, but I just preferred the way the original looked on screen.
He directed Heat too.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Took my time but got around to watching the new version of lost in space. pretty good so far
Old 19-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
And a great turn from William Petersen. Very underrated fillum.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:26 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Finding season 3 of Mr Mercedes a bit slow.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:28 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Frayed was good fun.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:30 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
the new series of American Horror Story is pretty fun. Not to be taken at all seriously and with less depth than a puddle but if you want something to balance out the hard going drama on TV then it's worth a watch
Absolutely mental
Old 19-10-2019, 12:39 PM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Suburra: Blood on Rome.
Hated the opening twenty minutes. Stuck with it and have been rewarded richly with a very fine Italian crime drama.