Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-10-2019, 08:19 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
So how do people think the whole Tottenham experiment is going.

From what I've seen it is going good, and the NFL specific pitch is fantastic. The Wembley **** up last season was not good... having a purpose built pitch (whatever the cost) looks to have been the right way to go.

Still seems the atmosphere is a bit off from games in The US, but that maybe more to do with the fans being somewhat equally divided, something you only really get at the Superbowl, which is also a different atmosphere.
I think there will be a ton of support to have all four games at Tottenham going forward. Thats how ******* incredible that stadium is. Yes, its a pain to get away from afterwards, but for a inside the stadium experience? Its as good as any.
Old 14-10-2019, 08:23 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
I think there will be a ton of support to have all four games at Tottenham going forward. Thats how ******* incredible that stadium is. Yes, its a pain to get away from afterwards, but for a inside the stadium experience? Its as good as any.
Agreed. The viewing from everywhere is fantastic and the acoustics are too. Fairly speedy bars too.

Getting away from after the only pain though I believe I read there are significant plans to improve the nearby stations (though this may have been hearsay)
Old 14-10-2019, 08:54 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I can't believe I missed the Panthers being over.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:44 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Niners really do look a team!
Yep.

I'm all in now.

Our next five games;

@ Redskins
vs. Panthers
@ Cardinals
Vs. Seahawks
vs. Cardinals

Dare I even say it...10-0?!
Old 14-10-2019, 09:50 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep.

I'm all in now.

Our next five games;

@ Redskins
vs. Panthers
@ Cardinals
Vs. Seahawks
vs. Cardinals

We'll see about that.
Old 14-10-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
We'll see about that.
I was impressed with your boys yesterday.

Kyle Allen is a very efficient QB. Looks after the football and is putting you in solid positions to win games.

Your defence yesterday was superb as well
Old 15-10-2019, 07:34 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems to be a refereeing conspiracy against
the Lions. 2 horrible 2nd half calls against Flowers for hands in the face has cost them the win. A couple of other line ball calls have gone against them as well.
The incomplete pass call has to be seen to be believed.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:21 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mayfield didn't have the maturity to close that game out.
Russell Wilson showed him what a real QB looks like.
More concerning to me are the skinfolds hanging over the top of Baker's waistband.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:22 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
I was impressed with your boys yesterday.

Kyle Allen is a very efficient QB. Looks after the football and is putting you in solid positions to win games.

Your defence yesterday was superb as well
Actually the biggest criticism of Allen is his ball retention. Until Sunday he kept giving up the ball in fumbles which could be the big decider if he keeps doing it once Cam is fit.

I like Cam, but something hasn't been right for a while now, and it has been a breath of fresh air seeing us play well without him. I would go as far as to say really he hasn't been the same since he completely bottled the Superbowl.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:29 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay View Post
Seems to be a refereeing conspiracy against
the Lions. 2 horrible 2nd half calls against Flowers for hands in the face has cost them the win. A couple of other line ball calls have gone against them as well.
The incomplete pass call has to be seen to be believed.
It is actually a joke how bad the hands to the face call was. Utter incompetence.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:33 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should add can't believe I've only just seen this thread. Long time suffering Dallas fan (first game I ever watched was Cowboys V Skins on Thanksgiving at uni). Garrett surely has to be sacked at the end of year. Despite bringing in Kellen Moore as OC, the 4th down attempt in Q1 was absolutely moronic given we were struggling to move the ball I can't help but feel it had JG's fingerprints on it.

Anyway, I played around 10 years senior at left tackle with a bit of defensive tackle through uni and London O's until I completely annihilated my right knee...on a kick off tripping over a pot hole in the turf.

I am at a point now where the NFL has surpassed my interest in football because I am just a fan of the game, the drama, the tactics and the absolute monsters that play.
Old 15-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I'm not surprised at all that a league run by Vince McMahon wouldn't have Colin Kaepernick on a roster.

Old 17-10-2019, 05:59 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep.

I'm all in now.

Our next five games;

@ Redskins
vs. Panthers
@ Cardinals
Vs. Seahawks
vs. Cardinals

To view the link you have to Register or Login then.
BTW - Seahawks is probably the key game in that swing. Having knocked off the Rams, I make them and SF as the genuine candidates for top of the West.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 17-10-2019, 06:01 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I'm not surprised at all that a league run by Vince McMahon wouldn't have Colin Kaepernick on a roster.

Can't believe Kaepernick isn't on an NFL roster. He's better than probably half the current starters.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 17-10-2019, 06:52 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
Can't believe Kaepernick isn't on an NFL roster. He's better than probably half the current starters.
He's ok, but I think your post is a slight over exaggeration of his ability.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
He's ok, but I think your post is a slight over exaggeration of his ability.
Quote:
Arizona Cardinals Kyler Murray
Atlanta Falcons Matt Ryan
Baltimore Ravens Lamar Jackson
Buffalo Bills Josh Allen
Carolina Panthers Kyle Allen
Chicago Bears Chase Daniel
Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton
Cleveland Browns Baker Mayfield

Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott
Denver Broncos Joe Flacco
Detroit Lions Matthew Stafford
Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers
Houston Texans Deshaun Watson
Indianapolis Colts Jacoby Brissett
Jacksonville Jaguars Gardner Minshew

Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes
Los Angeles Chargers Philip Rivers
Los Angeles Rams Jared Goff
Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen
Minnesota Vikings Kirk Cousins

New England Patriots Tom Brady
New Orleans Saints Teddy Bridgewater
New York Giants Daniel Jones
New York Jets Sam Darnold
Oakland Raiders Derek Carr

Philadelphia Eagles Carson Wentz
Pittsburgh Steelers Mason Rudolph
San Francisco 49ers Jimmy Garoppolo
Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jameis Winston
Tennessee Titans Marcus Mariota
Washington Redskins Colt McCoy
I put the QBs I think Kaepernick is better than in bold and it's more than half. A couple of others could be argued as well.
Old 18-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Oh Mahomes
Old 20-10-2019, 08:58 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I put the QBs I think Kaepernick is better than in bold and it's more than half. A couple of others could be argued as well.
Cousins>Stafford
Old 20-10-2019, 09:43 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

In his last season playing, statistically CK was the 12th best QB in the NFL. (God, that's a lost of initials.) The fact that he was surrounded by a very poor team didn't help.

Of course, how good someone actually is can be a matter of opinion. I stand by mine. (Interestingly, I think Funk Butter has a pretty accurate assessment.)

Old 20-10-2019, 09:55 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Bills doing very well