Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-10-2019, 08:14 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Living in Essex and being surrounded by smug Hamsters today will be most enjoyable, I have already been told we were jammy.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:01 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
My 4 year old always insists on going on the kids machincal rides you get in supermarkets. Costs me an arm and a leg. Often stick in a couple of quid so she gets three rides but sometimes she gets fed up after one and buggers off to another one. But then I notice some young child comes past and climbs on - accepting that mum or dad are not putting in any money - but suddenly to their utter joy the bike, car, whatever jumps into life. They nearly explode with excitement. Happened today and this kid was screaming for his brother to come and see like he’d just won £100k on a scratch card.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Living in Essex and being surrounded by smug Hamsters today will be most enjoyable, I have already been told we were jammy.
Would be even jammier to get given a free stadium .....
Old 12-10-2019, 06:48 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back in my garden looking at all the natural wonders.
We have a couple of palm trees that have loads of berries this year. Normally see the usual birds eating them, but today there was a new visitor. A type of bird that I had not seen before. It was like a pigeon coloured green, but with a distinct pink neck. So I googled and found out it was called, wait for it.......

A pink-necked green pigeon.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:37 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Things that make you Happy

. Edit - wrong thread
Old 12-10-2019, 10:01 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bintang View Post
Back in my garden looking at all the natural wonders.
We have a couple of palm trees that have loads of berries this year. Normally see the usual birds eating them, but today there was a new visitor. A type of bird that I had not seen before. It was like a pigeon coloured green, but with a distinct pink neck. So I googled and found out it was called, wait for it.......

A pink-necked green pigeon.

Old 17-10-2019, 10:52 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Tomkins contract extension
Old 18-10-2019, 08:16 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Fried bread. Simple and stupidly unhealthy and a bit gross but so, so goddamn delicious.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:41 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Fried bread. Simple and stupidly unhealthy and a bit gross but so, so goddamn delicious.
Make a hole in the middle and crack an egg into it whilst frying.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
With a bit of bubble and squeak for good measure. I'm all for it, but I suspect my doctor wouldn't agree.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:58 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
With a bit of bubble and squeak for good measure. I'm all for it, but I suspect my doctor wouldn't agree.
Bubble and squeak on Boxing day, before heading off for a few pints and watching the Palace
Old 18-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You don't mess around with fried bread.

When my dad cooked the Saturday fry-up, he fried the bread in the fat remaining after he'd fried the eggs, sausages, bacon and whatever else went into the fry-up.

Delicious, but deadly. (I miss my dad )
Old 18-10-2019, 11:50 AM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A bowl of Haggis with 4 poached eggs atop made me happy this morning.
Old 18-10-2019, 11:57 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Getting back to work after a minor stroke and being able to climb a ladder without the c*nt footing it who's trying to take the piss.
Old 18-10-2019, 11:57 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

When my dad cooked the Saturday fry-up, he fried the bread in the fat remaining after he'd fried the eggs, sausages, bacon and whatever else went into the fry-up.

My old man's masterpiece was eggy bread, it's called other things as well, buttered one side soaked in whipped egg and pan fried then you sprinkled salt. Heart attack stuff but still here.
Old 18-10-2019, 12:35 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
My old man's masterpiece was eggy bread, it's called other things as well, buttered one side soaked in whipped egg and pan fried then you sprinkled salt. Heart attack stuff but still here.
Just change to a healthy oil. I eat it all the time. Egg, bread and olive or sunflower oil. Nout wrong with it.
Old 18-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Old and jaded

Quote:

Similar with me.

My dad used to get a thick chunk of bread and butter and wipe it round the frying pan whilst my mother was cooking the sausage, egg and bacon (with dripping). Many's the time he copped a whack with the metal fish slice. He died back in 1983 at 58. It probably contributed a bit. I will admit I tried it once or twice and could see the attraction. I still miss him too
Old 18-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeby View Post
A bowl of Haggis with 4 poached eggs atop made me happy this morning.
How do you have a bowl of haggis. Isn’t it a sausage?
Old 18-10-2019, 06:24 PM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
How do you have a bowl of haggis. Isn’t it a sausage?
It is like big fat sausage when it's in the skin, but once cut open it's like mince
Old 18-10-2019, 08:35 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
My girlfriend wearing my palace shirt