Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 06-10-2019, 04:47 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Tyson Fury having some fun with Braun Strowmann!

Anyone watch the golden contract? I didnt, but an interesting concept all the same, winner gets a fat 2 year deal with sky

GGG tonight, should be slight favourite, interesting to see how many miles he has left in the tank
GGG was very lucky for me, had to dig very deep and was hurt many times to the body.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
Parker has pulled out of his fight with Chisora, wonder who will step up? Would not be shocked if it was David Price.
Got your wish mate!
Old 12-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Couple of fights tonight

Josh Warrington defends his title

Usyk makes his heavyweight bow
Old 12-10-2019, 05:20 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Got your wish mate!
haha, could be fun that one!
Old 12-10-2019, 05:22 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

Quote:
Couple of fights tonight

Josh Warrington defends his title

Usyk makes his heavyweight bow
Looking forward to seeing how Usyk makes the change! Such a great fighter.

Good to see that it looks like Errol Spence will make a full recovery.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:47 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

I am looking forward to seeing Usyk too.
Old 13-10-2019, 06:34 AM
Keeping The Faith

Quote:
haha, could be fun that one!
I fancy Del to swarm Price and get him out inside 6
Old 13-10-2019, 06:37 AM
Keeping The Faith

Quote:

I think he arguably needs one more test before fighting an AJ or Ruiz.
Old 19-10-2019, 07:23 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

Beterbiev is the real deal. Beats any light heavyweight for me!
Old 20-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Keeping The Faith

A fight with Bivol next be welcome
Old 26-10-2019, 10:16 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crazy little fight this between Taylor and Prograis.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:37 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Great fight prograis did enough for me. Very biased sky commentary. Let’s see.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:39 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Great fight prograis did enough for me. Very biased sky commentary. Letís see.
Really? I thought the first 5 rounds were all fairly close but they would only comment on Prograisí work. I had Taylor by 2.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:40 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Not for me a home town decision. Prograis dominated early and won 8,11 and 12 to seal it. Feel he was robbed.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:41 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Great fight , could have gone either way , Taylor gets the win , the rematch will be another great fight .
Old 26-10-2019, 10:44 PM

Prograis is classy but Taylor started to bully him a bit in the middle rounds. Definitely landed the heavier punches.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:49 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
The last round was like a Scottish version of Rocky. I've renamed it Jocky. Jocky 2 coming to a cinema near you soon.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:02 PM

I suppose I could find 6 rounds to give taylor but I can’t find anymore I don’t think. I’d love to see it happen again. Without any italians judging!
Old 26-10-2019, 11:17 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

Amazing fight.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:26 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I suppose I could find 6 rounds to give taylor but I canít find anymore I donít think. Iíd love to see it happen again. Without any italians judging!
I like you had Prograis winning it solely based on first half of fight and how strongly he finished. It was close though and Prograis himself had no complaints which makes you think it wasn't the worst decision. The card by 5 was an absolute joke though.