Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-10-2005, 09:36 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Yes, hold your collar by all means, but do you then go and knock on the window of the hearse of someone you've never met and offer your condolences to their family, whom you've also never met?
No. I see holding the collar like typing RIP, a gesture.

May try knocking on windows though, I do love a good buffet
Old 04-10-2005, 09:37 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
Synical thread in which I suspect is a follow on from the Barker one. Poor taste in my view ........
It's 'cynical' by the way.

I've never quite understood why certain people feel the overwhelming need to publicly mourn the passing of a complete and utter stranger on a website devoted to Crystal Palace Football Club.

Honestly, I just don't get it.

What's 'poor taste' in my view is people who can't wait to don the black-tie and go all ashen faced for no apparent reason.

He's had a good innings, so lighten up everyone.

It's what he would have wanted.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 04-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Regan

I've never quite understood why certain people feel the overwhelming need to publicly mourn the passing of a complete and utter stranger on a website devoted to Crystal Palace Football Club.

What's 'poor taste' in my view is people who can't wait to don the black-tie and go all ashen faced for no apparent reason.

Precisely. When I pop my clogs in a few years time, if the BBS bother to even notice it I want threads ridiculing how I died and saying what an utter c*nt I was to everyone!

Les Butler could mock up some pics reenacting how I pegged it!
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Why do we discuss Thatcher on a website devoted to Crystal Palace Football Club ?
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Riccardo
Why do we discuss Thatcher on a website devoted to Crystal Palace Football Club ?
Because she's a whore.
Old? More a little used

baroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy today
Quote:
And get a free public outpouring of grief, by people she's never met!
You sound jealous do you realise that? Is that what drives your continuing spite, just a shallow and pathetic envy? It explains a lot.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:40 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by baroli
You sound jealous do you realise that? Is that what drives your continuing spite, just a shallow and pathetic envy? It explains a lot.
Jealous? Of what exactly? The fact that these dead people are getting obituaries?
Old 04-10-2005, 09:40 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Its typing three letters, it takes two seconds and it is what most of us were brought up to do. Hardly a public wailing period is it?
Old 04-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Il Padrino
Its typing three letters, it takes two seconds and it is what most of us were brought up to do. Hardly a public wailing period is it?
So why won't you do it for Mavis?
Old 04-10-2005, 09:42 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Oh, am I bad. That was a mistake just like starting this thread was ......

In my view I grew up watching his programmes so someone who has brought who has brought a smile to my face I feel obliged to offer condolencies. Nothing wrong in that at all ......
Old 04-10-2005, 09:43 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Les Butler could mock up some pics reenacting how I pegged it!
And Delboy could write some 'hilarious' notes written in bad English to be read out at your funeral.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990
Old 04-10-2005, 09:45 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
And Delboy could write some 'hilarious' notes written in bad English to be read out at your funeral.
That truly is poor taste and disrespectful. Time some people grew up on here
Old 04-10-2005, 09:45 AM
It's a goat Don

Quote:
So why won't you do it for Mavis?
Is she real?
Old 04-10-2005, 09:46 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
I'm sorry PK but you do come across as a bit of an oddball on subjects like this. I am not grieving for RBV, merely acknowledging his passing with respect and a touch of sadness at remembering how for many years he graced the screens of our televisions and brought us so much laughter. Maybe it's just a sign of getting old when these people pop off but there really is no need for your ridiculous posts about relevance to this site. What relevance do a lot of your vitriolic outbursts have to a site about CPFC, yet we still put up with them and their regular monotony. You sem angry with yourself for some reason. Don't know why, but that's how you come across. Ill at ease and needing to p[ick a target to have a go at to divert your inner anger. Am I right?
Old 04-10-2005, 09:47 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Quote:
I feel obliged to offer condolencies. Nothing wrong in that at all ......
No, there is nothing WRONG at all in doing that.

I just want to know WHY ?

Actually, thinking about it, I don't.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990
Old 04-10-2005, 09:47 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Oh and Jack, don'tr jump on PK's bandwagon. You make many a good point on here but the one about RB isnt one of your finer hours. JAT.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
That truly is poor taste and disrespectful. Time some people grew up on here
What gives you the right to say it's disrespectful? It's MY death I'm talking about and when the time comes I'll have it commemorated however I b@stard well please!
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
No, there is nothing WRONG at all in doing that.

I just want to know WHY ?

Actually, thinking about it, I don't.
I've already explained why earlier. Beacuse I grew up watching the entertainment that Barker provided. Pure comedy genius in my opinion so in a way I feel as though I partially know the guy ....... That's WHY!
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
I'm sorry PK but you do come across as a bit of an oddball on subjects like this.

I love the word oddball. It's great.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:51 AM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
Oh and Jack, don'tr jump on PK's bandwagon. You make many a good point on here but the one about RB isnt one of your finer hours. JAT.
JAT - What does it mean?