Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-10-2005, 10:46 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone care to analyse this?

As at 11:45

Ronnie Barker. Popular show business comedian dies
BBS thread runs to 3 pages and 55 replies

Mavis Pratt. Non-existent fictional housewife 'dies'
BBS thread runs to 4 pages and 74 replies (and counting)
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 04-10-2005, 10:48 AM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Of course, it could be argued that there was a tenuous link between RB and CPFC seeing as how he used to be in a double act with Palace fan Ronnie Corbett.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:48 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
No, this is a Crystal Palace board, and I can't speak for Jack but I met the great man on a number of occasions.
I have met and spoken to Steve on many MANY occasions. We're now entering the territory of speaking about people that are personally known to us.

I don't even want to go there.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 04-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by The Misfit
Of course, it could be argued that there was a tenuous link between RB and CPFC seeing as how he used to be in a double act with Palace fan Ronnie Corbett.
Don't get me started on Corbett, the odious little c-nt!
Old 04-10-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, this is a Crystal Palace board, and I can't speak for Jack but I met the great man on a number of occasions.
Does he remember you?
Old 04-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
Does he remember you?
How the am I supposed to know? It's not as if I can log on to his memory is it?
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You started the attack with your Paul Burrell comment, or is that a mental vision that you wank over on a semi regular basis?
With all this wanking you are going on about, I am starting to think that you probably havent had one yourself this morning.

I would just like to know how you come to the conclusions you come to about someone you do not know personally?

The comment about Burrell is purely down to that he "thinks" he was the only person who knew Diana that well, and knew about her thoughts etc. Then you pop up and know the about her mindset too, without ever meeting her, however you seem to of got it completely arse upwards, hence my comment on you being his bitch.

Come on PK, enlighten us all as to how you know so much about what Diana's thoughts were all the way through her life.
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't get me started on Corbett, the odious little c-nt!
I've heard he's a bit of a .
Old 04-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Newts G
With all this wanking you are going on about, I am starting to think that you probably havent had one yourself this morning.

I would just like to know how you come to the conclusions you come to about someone you do not know personally?

The comment about Burrell is purely down to that he "thinks" he was the only person who knew Diana that well, and knew about her thoughts etc. Then you pop up and know the about her mindset too, without ever meeting her, however you seem to of got it completely arse upwards, hence my comment on you being his bitch.

Come on PK, enlighten us all as to how you know so much about what Diana's thoughts were all the way through her life.
It's fecking obvious what that mad bitch was about!
Old 04-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I like this thread. Jolly well done PK.

But that said, I was sad to hear that Ronnie Barker had died. He was a part of my youth, and I guess that such people's death affects us all - not least because it makes us feel bloody mortal.

So when I posted on the RB thread I was not 'mourning' him - at most just mourning the fact that a part of my (young) life has gone.

I suggest we all take a deep breath.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-10-2005, 10:53 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
How the am I supposed to know? It's not as if I can log on to his memory is it?
Implied in the question was how well you knew him. Asking for an autograph does not count as meeting him (imho)
Old 04-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Implied in the question was how well you knew him. Asking for an autograph does not count as meeting him (imho)
Does spending over 30 mins in his company on more than one occasion count?
Old 04-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It's fecking obvious what that mad bitch was about!
How?

You dont like Diana and yet millions of people were touched by her life and her death, they all cant see what a "mad bitch" she was, how can you?
Old 04-10-2005, 10:55 AM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No, this is a Crystal Palace board...
And this is General Chit Chat for, and I quote, "off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here"
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Newts G
How?

You dont like Diana and yet millions of people were touched by her life and her death, they all cant see what a "mad bitch" she was, how can you?
Millions? I'd say a couple of hundred thousand saddos who sit in front of "This Morning" eating lard and drinking vegetable oil.
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Does spending over 30 mins in his company on more than one occasion count?
No.

Or if it does I 'know' a lot of famous people.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-10-2005, 10:56 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Regan
Anyone care to analyse this?

As at 11:45

Ronnie Barker. Popular show business comedian dies
BBS thread runs to 3 pages and 55 replies

Mavis Pratt. Non-existent fictional housewife 'dies'
BBS thread runs to 4 pages and 74 replies (and counting)
well, on page one you and PK posted a total of 11 times (just under half of all replies), so my conclusion is that you're just a pair of whining, curmudgeonly attention-seekers.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Or how about a copy of Touch and Go, signed by the man himself with "Happy 12th Birthday " personalised to me?
Old 04-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
No.

Or if it does I 'know' a lot of famous people.
Did I say I know him?

Why don't you read the f-cking thread for a change!
Old 04-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Regan
I have met and spoken to Steve on many MANY occasions. We're now entering the territory of speaking about people that are personally known to us.

I don't even want to go there.
OK. So you know Coppell personally. Would you be slagging everyone who didn't know him off for mourning his death? I bet you wouldn't. In reality there is no difference between him and Barker, using yours and PK's logic.