Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-05-2008, 09:40 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 AM

BLOCK B BILL is playing for a contract
keep your friends close,but your enemies closer
Old 03-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
If you get Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energising Scrub in your eyes it stings like an absolute bitch for at least two hours.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Premiership 20/21

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
Is it 'learnt' or 'learned'?
Interchangeable but 'learnt' is generally British compared to the US who tend to use 'learned'
Old 03-05-2008, 10:43 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by rbarmy
Interchangeable but 'learnt' is generally British compared to the US who tend to use 'learned'
It's learnt then
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 03-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That when changing the bedding with you wife, it has to be done a cerain way or it WRONG
Old 03-05-2008, 10:57 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
How about when doing a radio show, if you haven't played your other half a record in the first 2 hours of the show its proof positive that you don't love her.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:58 AM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
How about when doing a radio show, if you haven't played your other half a record in the first 2 hours of the show its proof positive that you don't love her.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by SIKO
That when changing the bedding with you wife, it has to be done a cerain way or it WRONG
Old 03-05-2008, 11:30 AM

Aberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seenAberdeen Babe dances on the sands, and yet no footing seen
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
You played Sarahs within 5 mins
Old 03-05-2008, 11:33 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Aberdeen Babe
You played Sarahs within 5 mins
Don't tell Lynsey that, I'm in enough trouble as it is.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:35 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Sorry on the normal computer now, AB's post was me. She is on a flounce cos of something Chocky said on another thread.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:35 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Did you not have Lynseys tune?
Old 03-05-2008, 11:36 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
I have learnt never to give my mobile number, to a well-upholstered, cardy-wearing, ginger haired, Tory voter.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:40 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally posted by little al
Did you not have Lynseys tune?
Yes, she's not as fussy as you.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:41 AM

Tea Boy is playing for a contract
That you don't see many white dog shits anymore cos people have stopped feeding their dogs bones.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:43 AM
XXVII

I have learnt that although Lynsey gets the correct tune played, she has to wait until she hates ME
Old 03-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I have learnt that a guinea pigs bite is very painful

I learnt this having decided to cut her nails for her - she did not appreciate the gesture
Old 03-05-2008, 12:03 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
I have learnt that there is a business phrase 'open the kimono' which means to open a company's book for inspection or expose something previously hidden.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
that its going to rain hard all day

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!