Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-05-2008, 03:48 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Today I have learnt that George Michael and Nick Kershaw sang backing vocals on Elton Johns "Nikita"
Old 07-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I learnt how to fold the rear seats of my car forward (before taking rubbish to the tip)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 07-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've learnt that old people don't know how to use computers
Old 07-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
That PL can go almost a month before having an online public nervous breakdown
Old 07-05-2008, 04:14 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dorking .Eagle
I learnt how to fold the rear seats of my car forward (before taking rubbish to the tip)
Old 07-05-2008, 04:19 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
I've learnt that old people don't know how to use computers
Ahem.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 20-05-2008, 07:27 PM
XXVII

I have just learnt that SUV stands for Sporty Utility Vehicle.
Old 20-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by little al
I have just learnt that SUV stands for Sporty Utility Vehicle.
I didn't know that either
Old 20-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Close enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Chester
Sports Utility Vehicle
Old 20-05-2008, 07:45 PM
XXVII

Whoops!!
Old 20-05-2008, 07:47 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh, the more we get together,
Together, together,
The happier we'll be.

For your friends are my friends,
And my friends are your friends.
The happier we'll be!
Old 20-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by cupid stunt
Together, together,
The happier we'll be.

For your friends are my friends,
And my friends are your friends.
The happier we'll be!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo!!!

They're gonna taste Great,
They're gonna taste Great.........
Old 20-05-2008, 07:56 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are going to taste great, but i didn`t learn that today, but today i did learn that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be!
Old 20-05-2008, 08:08 PM

Sprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses grow
I have learnt that creating a giant whale with a class of 30 children aged 7-8 is not possible and is a very noisy affair.
Old 20-05-2008, 08:27 PM
XXVII

Quote:
They are going to taste great, but i didn`t learn that today, but today i did learn that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be!
You bastard. I hate that ad.
Old 20-05-2008, 08:39 PM

I think it`s quite catchy
Old 20-05-2008, 08:40 PM

I have learnt today that not everyone shares my enthusiasm for the fact that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be.
Old 20-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Loopylulu

Eaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have learnt today that salad stuff from the little green-grocer market man is tons cheaper than the supermarkets.

Life's lived forwards but understood backwards.
Old 20-05-2008, 08:50 PM
XXVII

Quote:
I have learnt today that not everyone shares my enthusiasm for the fact that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be.
Please refer to this thread.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-05-2008, 08:54 PM