Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-07-2008, 01:40 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Used to play for Purley Colts until school and work moving abroad meant I packed it in competitively. Miss playing
Old 17-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I reached double figures for the first time last night.........and scored 10!
Old 17-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
be nice to have a bat - haven't picked it up in weeks with the weather and the form of our openers. Kept the oppo down to 81-4 off 18 last night and our openers got to 82 off the last ball of the 10th.

Enjoyed the game though.
Old 22-07-2008, 03:48 PM

will hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
still playing just for cudham cc, joint top of the league although my contributions are quite low these days
Old 23-07-2008, 09:33 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by aj4england
I play for Sidcup 1st XI in division 4 of the kent league and Under 16s at sidcup. Used to play for Kent when was 13. 550 runs in 22 games this season average about 25 which is pretty good for an opener.
do Dave and Neil Bastin still play for Sidcup?
Old 23-07-2008, 06:14 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy Rhino
Anyway, it looks like we're short again for Saturday.

Does anyone fancy a game at Kingswood (near Tadworth) this Saturday 2pm start?
We've got a net if you think you need some practice beforehand.....as I do!
Bugger, would have been well up for that! Live in Tadworth myself, and wanting to get playing.

Where in Kingswood was it?

Anyone able to reccomend a team local to me?
Old 23-07-2008, 06:24 PM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone play cricket?

Amazingly this is exactly what Ian Botham said when he walked into the england dressing room!! I'll get my coat.
Old 23-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by will hung
still playing just for cudham cc, joint top of the league although my contributions are quite low these days
is that cudham wyse CC?
Old 23-07-2008, 10:35 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
I used to play for Chipstead & Coulsdon. The emphasis was very much on the social side which was fine with me. Nice ground as well.
Old 24-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by KingsleY
Bugger, would have been well up for that! Live in Tadworth myself, and wanting to get playing.

Where in Kingswood was it?

Anyone able to reccomend a team local to me?
Sorry KingsleY, missed your post. Just played earlier in Tadworth on the ground opposite the Dukes Head.....and we only had 10 players.

Saying that, we won and I got 16 not out! (my highest score so far)

Looks like we've got enough for Saturday but will post next time we're short.
Old 25-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
we're down to 9 for the weekend, if anyone wants a north kent village league game on saturday, 12.30 meet at godstone, then PM me
Old 25-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i just joint belvedere cricket club, in my first week we won the league lol
Old 25-07-2008, 06:13 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Sorry KingsleY, missed your post. Just played earlier in Tadworth on the ground opposite the Dukes Head.....and we only had 10 players.

Saying that, we won and I got 16 not out! (my highest score so far)

Looks like we've got enough for Saturday but will post next time we're short.
You mean the Cricket field I can see from my bedroom Window? I live right opposite it!

Sweet.
Would love to play a little bit, not that good, but I'm OK!
Old 26-07-2008, 03:34 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I no longer play cricket, but I still rub my balls to make them shiny.
Old 26-07-2008, 10:27 AM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by chelmsfordeagle
do Dave and Neil Bastin still play for Sidcup?

I think they still do, i used to play there and Blackheath

Did you play for Sidcup ?
Old 30-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

playing twenty20 tonight on godstone green, can't wait
Old 31-07-2008, 07:26 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Have the best run rate in the club at the moment with my batting and average is slowly climbing up. Run rate is about 116 which isn't to shabby. Was going for my first 50 in ages on Sunday but ran out of time.

29 off 20 balls.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Time is running out

Quote:
Originally posted by GodstoneEagle
playing twenty20 tonight on godstone green, can't wait
I believe I know one of your batsman. Scott is his name and scoring quite a few by all accounts?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:29 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
More shit weather ruins a seriously dull saturday with no cricket.
Never even got to carry out a wasted journey-points average has a lot to answer for.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

Quote:
I believe I know one of your batsman. Scott is his name and scoring quite a few by all accounts?
he's our skipper, Scotty E. Good bowler as well if he keeps his head.