Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
It's been emotional.

Bartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I play in the Surrey Championship 1st XI Premiership. I am a gun for hire, especially Surrey based village President's Days.I'd like to know if anyone on the BBS plays to the same level as I do.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i think i will/could with a whole pre-season behind me to be honest.
Old 22-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by GodstoneEagle
i think i will/could with a whole pre-season behind me to be honest.
GodstoneEagle, I hear you're a couple short for tomorrow? I might be able to play depending on what happens.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:03 AM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have played at Bank of England 25 years mostly at lower levels though did make appearances in 2nds in Surrey championship occasionally. Have managed 60+ wickets this year with off spin including a pb ever of 9-34. 2 weeks ago I had the most freaky wicket of my career. A batsman flat-batted the ball back up the pitch. It cannoned into his partners bat! and looped in the air for a simple caught and bowled. I almost felt guilty! It was a shocker of a ball.
I am also treasurer of our colts and while we cannot match Spencer or Wimbledon we don't do badly.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've just started playing this year (on and off) for Mereworth down in kent. We only play friendlies, but I top scored with an unbeaten 32 in our last game, beats my previous scores this year of 8 and 7!
Old 03-09-2008, 12:19 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I do - I bowl some cheeky away swing. Can't bat though. Two shots - forward defensive and slog over cow
Old 03-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
that's two shots more than half of my team!
Old 27-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
First game in mid-April. As a novice I'm hoping to get my batting average up a bit this season.........it's currently 0.

God knows why but I've been talked into having my bat re-oiled/refurbished by Fordhams in Richamond for 30, as allegedly it makes it last longer. I find getting out for 0 makes it last longer meself!
Old 27-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i want to start playing again i need to find a local team.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 21-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Time is running out

Well my team are playing away at Reigate Pilgrims on Sunday and are a couple short at the moment. Anyone fancy it then pm me and I will sort things out.

If not then we're away at Godstone on Saturday 2nd May......
Old 22-04-2009, 02:36 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I play for La Reina in Santiago. We play at British schools called The Grange and Craighouse.

A couple of weeks ago I earned my first cap (crap?) representing Chile in the South American Championships.
Old 26-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hit my first ever six on Sunday, straight one off an off spinner, was only stopped by the top of a fern tree the otherside of a lane next to the ground. Was described as "towering"
Old 28-05-2009, 01:18 AM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
eat your hearts out out. One of our colts just hit 185 not out in an under 14 20 over game on his 14th birthday. A phenomenal effort at any level.
Old 28-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino
Well my team are playing away at Reigate Pilgrims on Sunday and are a couple short at the moment. Anyone fancy it then pm me and I will sort things out.

If not then we're away at Godstone on Saturday 2nd May......
WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR????

I have probably played against you before, I have played for Gods for 7 years this summer
Old 30-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Time is running out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR????

I have probably played against you before, I have played for Gods for 7 years this summer
I play for Temple Bar. I only got into cricket last summer and that game was the first time I've played against Godstone......needless to say we lost and I bagged another duck!

Did you play in the game? The pitch was terrible, one of your guys got a ball smack in the face (and he was the chap who bowled me!).
Old 30-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Palace BOUNCE

flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin
Im a wicket keeper, Bat 3 for school and 8 for my club. Im not very good at playing simple so im usually in the order soo i should come in when the spinners start. Bit stupid too say this at my age but i think im a T20 batsman.

Season average of 0 . First game of the season Quack.

I told the wife i was buying her diamonds for her birthday!

She said "nothing would please her more,"

So i`m getting her nothing.

-----------------------------------------
Old 18-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
I've played cricket for my town's club (Caterham) since I was 11 and am now 16, i am a regular for the mens 3rd 11 team. Can't bat to save my life, due to lack of practice but i'm a decent bowler anyway, medium paced more about keeping runs to a minimum than taking wickets though.

There's a guy who is 15 and is sponsored by Newbury, plays for Surrey's under 16s or something and the Caterham 2nd 11s.
Old 18-06-2009, 07:30 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Do Caterham still play at Queens Park? I used to score for a club called Whiteoaks that played up the top of Queens Park, caterham when I was about 10. My dentist was one of their opening bats, that's how i got the scoring gig. Playing wise, played for every school I went to, plus Dormansland as a youth and first team player, also captained Maresfield Saturday second X1 back in the early 80s. Captained my company side too. Still got the video of us beating The independent back in 1990. Bowled medium pace, batted middle order and was quite handy in the covers/midwicket, or in beer matches I used to park myself at backward deep square leg so that I could run round the boundary and pluck the agricultural slogs out of the air for rather flash looking catches much to the wonderment of the crowd. Been a while since I donned the whites though. It's golf for me these days.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino
I play for Temple Bar. I only got into cricket last summer and that game was the first time I've played against Godstone......needless to say we lost and I bagged another duck!

Did you play in the game? The pitch was terrible, one of your guys got a ball smack in the face (and he was the chap who bowled me!).
Temple Bar, isn't that the L+G team?

I don't think I played in that one I missed half the season last year, have played against TB numerous times though, home and away.

My first game of the season is Saturday, haven't had any pre-season or practice as I only came back from uni this week but I have been bowling a ball at a stump a bit today and I reckon I've picked up some more pace, really looking forward to playing again after so long.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley
Do Caterham still play at Queens Park? I used to score for a club called Whiteoaks that played up the top of Queens Park, caterham when I was about 10. My dentist was one of their opening bats, that's how i got the scoring gig. Playing wise, played for every school I went to, plus Dormansland as a youth and first team player, also captained Maresfield Saturday second X1 back in the early 80s. Captained my company side too. Still got the video of us beating The independent back in 1990. Bowled medium pace, batted middle order and was quite handy in the covers/midwicket, or in beer matches I used to park myself at backward deep square leg so that I could run round the boundary and pluck the agricultural slogs out of the air for rather flash looking catches much to the wonderment of the crowd. Been a while since I donned the whites though. It's golf for me these days.
some of thir teams play there. usually 1s and 2s. I seem to remember their other teams play at Old Cats